Last Post Replies
diane clark
Help!  I'm in the middle of an extensive course that will be a core curriculum item going forward.  I opened the course today and my scenes have all been rearranged an...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Trish Cox
Hi Guys, Is it possible to do a screen capture and load it onto you tube? Thanks in advance Trish Cox  
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Wills
Hi everyone, This is my first post here and I have to say, this is a great community and resource. I have been playing with variables this weekend (I know I need to g...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Brian Sarfatty
Playing with the 2nd half of this tutorial with the "freeform" quiz. https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-articulate-storyline-2/articles/crea...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Isay Castillo
HELP PLEASE! :) How can I transfer the attached file to Storyline wherein participants can take it? Objective is learners don't have to download the file. The invento...
9 years ago
Brian Sarfatty
This is in response to this tutorial: https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-articulate-storyline-2/articles/adding-an-interactive-marker-to-an-...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Brian Sarfatty
This is in response to David's tutorial, https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-articulate-storyline-2/articles/creating-a-drag-and-drop-interac...
9 years ago
Mike B.
Has anyone done much with embedding a live video stream into a Storyline project? What are the limitations with doing this? Thanks!
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nadia Laubach
Hello, In Storyline - I can't seem to get rid of the "Notes" text attached to each box (shown here in black). Any suggestions?  Thanks, Nadia
9 years ago
Athena Elaijah
Hi there. I'm starting a project at this moment and I want to ask if there is a way to import powerpoint based questions in Storyline 2? I understand, Excel and and Te...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Al Miller
Just updated the mobile player a downloaded a couple of SL 1 courses I created a while ago. The side menu (right) has a black background with white type. Is this how t...
9 years ago
Andrew Lian
I am having a quite strange problem. The usual sequence is like this: (a) I change a Javascript script. (b) I save my file and Publish it. (c) I run the file on Firef...
9 years ago
Debbie Chaddock
Among the unresolved HTML5 output issues covered on the Articulate Support website are:  1. The List Item >> Normal Text player color item controls the color of ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Abhinav Patil
Can a Storyline 2 file be saved as a Storyline 1 file? If not, is it a feature likely to be incorporated in the future?
9 years ago
By Andrew Taylor
Andre van der Merwe
Hi there, I'm having trouble uploading my content through filezilla, any suggestions 
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Grove
We have a custom web application.  Within some the application web pages, we've embedded individual .story files (exported with IOS support enabled).  I could swear th...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have been requested to provide the following solution. Show the Table of Contents Menu on the left, but, only display the slide links of the slides that have b...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kuva Jacobs
HI, I've got some in slide navigation all set up and it works fine except for one button "Buy" where its as though the slide doesn't exist and instead jumps to a diff...
9 years ago
Julie Taylor
Hi all I have a base and three layers in my slide and I have checked and rechecked the settings however the slides continue to crash on each overlaying one over the o...
9 years ago
Sara Swier
When I try to go through my module created in Storyline 2, it is very slow to open. The next-buttons don't respond well. The module is already published to our custome...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby