Last Post Replies
Ugur Akinci
If so, how? I tried to create triggers that supposedly do that but in preview they don't work. Every Next button insists jumping to the last layer with an error messag...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Tracy Logan
I have a multiple choice question with multiple correct answers. I'm trying to create checkmark states for Selected=black marks, Correct=green marks, and the ones that...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Matthew Paquette
I'm working in Articulate Storyline 2. So, essentially I want to create a course in which completion is based off slides viewed, however there are many slides which d...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Alan Montague, CPLP
I have a menu page that takes the learners off onto various scenes. I want a first time through commentary so I used the approach recommended in the forums. (https://c...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Amber  F
Hi Folks,  I am a storyline newbie and looking for a little help.  I have a shape place that I want to have show through the background image of the base layer -with...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maggie Hu
Hello all,  I am trying to create a slider-based interaction where the two chart bars will increase and decrease when I drag the slider.  I seem to be able to achiev...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Carlucci
Hello!   We have recently switched all of our presentations to 16x9 and it is messing with all of our templates. Would anyone happen to have any ideas or tips on how...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sally Koppy
I have a SME in another state, and need to record them using software, and then create step-by-step slides (first, for try mode and then later, for test mode).   Since...
9 years ago
By Sally Koppy
Nan Spier
Hi! I love how retail websites show you close ups of products by simply moving your mouse over the product. There is no clicking and the zooming process is entirely up...
9 years ago
By Kendra Barker
Krista McCraken
I'm familiar with option to customize the Articulate Storyline Player. But I am specifically interested in changing the font size AND color for the "Menu" and "Resourc...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brett Rockwood
I wanted to spread the word that my team at State Street Global Advisors is looking to hire a full time instructional designer with Storyline experience. For more info...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Sadler
I have five targets. I have a list of items which can all be dragged onto the targets - five of them will be correct if dropped on ANY target - three will be incorrect...
9 years ago
By Erin Sadler
Pearl Martinez
Hi, I am fairly new in Storyline and I am creating a 10-item quiz which has a passing rate of 90%.  If learners, do not get the passing score the first time, they hav...
9 years ago
Nicole Sy
Hi Everyone I'm completely baffled by what's going on in my SL file..... Problem: The BofA Training Guide link under the Resources menu opens and continues to open ta...
9 years ago
By Nicole Sy
Kathy Boyd
I have Storyline 2 (with the latest updates) and I have completed a screen recording and can see the recording in the list of items in the "record screen" list. Howeve...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
sachin patil
Hi All, I found an issue regarding progress bar for slide layers. slider is not getting updated, if i replay the animation which previously reached to the end of tim...
9 years ago
Ryan Gray
Hi all. I am chasing suggestions as to the most effective ways to have third parties (SME's and managers who will sign off on content) review content before publishing...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Britney Kelley
Hi there! I'm in major need of help so even if anyone else has had this problem before would be very good to hear, in the sense that even though it'll take longer to e...
9 years ago
Richard Chasin
What solutions might come to mind for a screen that begins with text/graphics, then plays a video file, then more text/graphic content? If I am using a seekbar on this...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Craig Brothers
Hello people I really want to use articulate but I have been told I have to intergrate it into Success Factors LMS. Is it possible Does anyone know of a large exam...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie