Last Post Replies
Paulina Gayle
I would like to change the controls on the last slide of my quiz to say "Review test" and "Exit test".   Help!!!
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Hannah Broz
I am working on a project and I want all of the items on the slide to be viewed before the user can click next.  I used the tutorial provided to disable the next butto...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Olga Orrit
Hi! I have a course that contains attachments. Everything works if I launch the course on the computer. I can open and download attachments. When I launch the course ...
9 years ago
Troy Greer
Hello everyone, I have read all the discussions for this issue and I don't see that it has been addressed. I have Update 3 and am still having the publishing issue wh...
9 years ago
Simon Seagrave
Hi folks,    Happy New Year!    I hope someone may be able to point me in the right direction, or confirm that this is in fact a bug within Storyline 2 (it also oc...
9 years ago
Alex Camper
How can I assign a variable equal to the slide's base layer name? Can I read the text from a single quiz choice into a variable too?
9 years ago
Andrea  Galloway
Has anyone ever translated a resume into a storyline board to "sell" themselves for a position. Seems like an updated way to sell oneself.
9 years ago
Enrico Ferrari
Good morning I published a Scorm with storyline on a platform Moodle 2.6.2, the evaluation method is learning objects with unlimited attempts in order to allow the sta...
9 years ago
By Enrico Ferrari
richard roe
Hello all.  Wanted to introduce myself. I'm Richard and a newbie. Have experimented with Articulate and will be asking some questions as time goes on.  By the way, Lov...
9 years ago
By Alexander Salas
Gabriella Broady
Hello. I am working on my first screencast with the view mode (show mouse cursor, clicks, etc)...and I am recording audio separately. How then, do I sync up the audio ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michelle Williams
Hello everyone, I'm creating a bingo game in SL2. I have a bingo card slide, and as you click on a "?" on each square, you're sent you to a quiz slide (drawing questio...
9 years ago
By Chris Cole
Nicole Tschumie
Hi, I've created q quiz with storyline and published it on moodle, however now that its published I can view an individual report of what users got right and wrong, b...
9 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Ryan W
Hey All, I've got an issue with a course, built in Storyline 2, that is acting strange for some users and we can't figure it out.  For some users, the page loads and ...
9 years ago
By Ryan W
Robert Turner
I'm trying to set a button trigger on the results slide that will work with a clients system to close and record the quiz submission. I tried the exit trigger but it d...
9 years ago
By Wanda Blackett
Antonio A
Hi, someone knows if there is a way with with SL2 to pass the score of the student to the LMS not just as Passed/Failed but the score itself (Example 77% ) Thanks, A...
9 years ago
sebastian sadone
Hi i have a issue. My drag and drop does not work properly. I just want that the drop item go back to it's original position when is outside of any drop target. But is...
9 years ago
Wanda Blackett
I'm having a strange problem in my LMS where I've created a SCORM package of a game which has the Results slide showing a "score" (number of successful responses) afte...
9 years ago
Kelly Blenus
Is it possible to have a text field where the person fills in the answer, and emails their answer to themselves? It may help to provide context here: I'm designing a ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Josh Smith
Is this a skill that I need to have to use Articulate Storyline? 
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Leslie Adams
I have a scene set up in a Storyline course that auto advances. It is set up to be viewed in a lightbox when users click on a button in the player. When some people vi...
9 years ago