Last Post Replies
Ashley Schwartau
Hi!  I've built an ungraded activity in which the user must select a bunch of images. Then after they're done, they click Submit and it reveals a new layer that expla...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Schwartau
Tom S.
Hello, is there a way to convert a freeform question into a graded question? Or can I only use the graded question presets for SCORM tracking? Tom
over 9 years ago
By jorge ocampo
Alma Santes-Vargas
Hello, I am having the hardest time figuring out this features that am going to be working on in the near future so I am try to learn it now. On the demo attached am ...
over 9 years ago
By Alma Santes-Vargas
Brandon Torres
Hello, This is my first post to the forum so I'm excited to see the response I get. I'm having an issue with a web object I'm placing in my presentation. The web obje...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Marie-Agnes Pilon
Hello every one, I have been tasked with updating an Articulate e-leaning. I have work files, and powerpoint but no ".story" files which would be the project file.  ...
over 9 years ago
By Marie-Agnes Pilon
Kim Lane
Hi, I have my own domain name/website with Hostgator and with a Wordpress template installed. I would like to create a portfolio to show off some of my projects. I've ...
over 9 years ago
Peter Tranter
I have viewed publishing a story line project to a web site using the FTL. I want to upload the project to other organisations servers. Is the process therefore the sa...
over 9 years ago
Nerina Williams
Dear Articulate community, I commenced my first project backwards by initially creating a number of slides and then attempt to create a master slide. I know, I know. M...
over 9 years ago
Joseph Francis
I built a Pick Many interaction where the user must click on the displayed objects in a specific order. Using conditional statements, the triggers display either the C...
over 9 years ago
By Joseph Francis
Jenny Roberts
Hi Just wondering if anyone else is having the problem of Storyline 2 freezing when you try to publish? If I close the application through Task Manager and reopen it...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michael Luciani
Hey guys, First of all, I’m testing this whole thing on a 3rd Generation iPad with iOS 7. And I’m publishing my original content from Articulate Storyline 2. Simply ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michael Rosenberger
I have two icons I am using and both have a hover state that makes them visible and shows a help text box. When clicked they show a lightbox of an informational slide....
over 9 years ago
By Maidie Golan
Leigh Strinsky
Hi there, I have a client asking if we can automatically create a responsive, smartphone friendly version of a Storyline 2 course.  It already looks great on a iPad, b...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mat Fo
Hello, in my Storyline player options, I unchecked the resources tab, but it's still visible when I previewing my file. I dont understand this problem!! Need some he...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gurpreet Singh
We are using both Flash & HTML 5 outputs for the courses which were are creating but are stuck at completion in the HTML5 version. We are using Moodle as LMS and c...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Rebecca Schwartz
Hi there, I'm creating a prototype for a basic tutorial slideshow. Each slide has some text and images, and will automatically advance to the next slide when the time...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nick Chammings
I would like to set up modules so that learners have to visit all of the content just once before taking the final assessment. However, once they have visited all of t...
over 9 years ago
Russell Still
I have one project which will just not FTP after publishing. It crashes and locks up SL2. I have to bring up Task Manger to close it. I guess the bigger complaint at ...
over 9 years ago
Alan Scherry
I've just made the transition from the Adobe family of products to Storyline.  But I am missing a feature from Adobe that I cannot figure if it even exists in Storylin...
over 9 years ago
Sarah Darzi
Hi, I was using Storyline 2 trial version for a while and tried to enter serial number yesterday but I've received the message to update flash player which I did but n...
over 9 years ago