Last Post Replies
Kirsten  Grubic
Does anyone know what the start file is for a storyline .zip upload into a LMS?  We seem to be having some trouble with the tracking and reporting of our storyline cou...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brian Gibbens
Hello all, "Can Moodle be used to save the users progress?".  I've created a series of four mini-games that are all contained within the same storyline file.  A few s...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Gibbens
Nina Hutchinson
I've had Storyline since October and it has worked fine...I'm still on a learning curve, but it's so far been a "user error" vs. a software problem. It worked fine the...
over 9 years ago
By Nina Hutchinson
Omar Garces
Hello, I have a simple on-screen text animation fade in that occurs with voice over. Some times the animation does not sync with the voice over but other times it doe...
over 9 years ago
Denis Hay
Hi, Every time I try to open articulate storyline it tells me I need to download flash player 10 or higher. I already have this update, but storyline still will not ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Brian Gavin
Hi, We're using Storyline (1), and I have a course where I'd like the browser to re-size.  In publish settings, I have the following: * Lock Player at Optimal Size *...
over 9 years ago
Carrie Mulherin
Since I got my new computer, I can't open the StoryLine application. The error message says I need Flash 10 for internet explorer. I have dowmloaded and installed the ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kim Austin
Happy New Years everyone! I am creating demos of interactive learning modules for a customer and Articulate is my tool of choice for this task. My customer loves to se...
over 9 years ago
Trish Cox
Hi All, Has anyone had an issue with loading storyline 2 courses in moodle?
over 9 years ago
Eric Larsson
I published a project and emailed it to myself. When I try to open it on the ipad, it is a zip file. How do you send the files to an ipad with the articulate mobile ap...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Chris McAllister
I need to create a Likert form that will total the responses. For example 1, 2, 3, or 4 depending on the response needs to be added up at the end if the module.  
over 9 years ago
sebastjan f
Hi, I have text entry box on my SL1 scene. I am checking it for correct input with "Show layer Correct if TextEntry is equal to 3" . And show layer Wrong if TextEntry...
over 9 years ago
Narayan sawroop
·         Unable to activate the Menu panel ·         Unable to activate Seekbar (Pause Button) ·         Option in the assessment are not showing properly ·       ...
over 9 years ago
Natalie Van Doren
Hi all, I found this really cool 3D image rotation on a Bank Website.  I'd really like to build it in Storyline but I'm not sure where to start, or if it can be done! ...
over 9 years ago
dave skelton
I am building a course which requires 25 random questions pulled from a potential 70 found in a question bank I have created. Sounds easy? I have set a story view foll...
over 9 years ago
Orla Dwyer
Hi, I've twice now update the menu on my player for the order I want slides to appear in the menu (to match the order of the course). I have saved this and also saved...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mary Ann Ahearn
Hi. I'm using Storyline 1 update 8. My learner selects a short or long version of my course which sets a variable that I use to determine which slides he sees. At qui...
over 9 years ago
Scott Berchman
Hello, I've made a multiple choice quiz and instead of the circular radio buttons, I'd like to make the options a check mark.  How do I change them?  
over 9 years ago
Jamie Yoder
Hi! I'm building a series of essay questions in Storyline and I noticed that the page that holds the essay question does not want to appear in the navigation panel on ...
over 9 years ago
Maurizio Mattioli
Hi everybody, is it possible to customize the menu on the left side (e.g changing the size and color of the font)? On tablets, for example, the font is too small for m...
over 9 years ago