Last Post Replies
Kendra Barker
Is there a way to add a next button on a layer?  I have a video that I want the students to watch, but I want them to advance AFTER they have watched the video.  Does ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Karen Harris
I thought I'd share a tip. I've been doing some screencam simluations in Storyline 2, there seems to be a difference. In Try It, when you have a Type In field, the use...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Marina Krasivaya
HI! I added a video to the module. Adjust the quality of video. But when viewed as a small and if Increase, then as a port. How make greater in size of the video? for ...
over 9 years ago
Richard Skidmore
Hi all,  I've been a user of Articulate for a while now and, with the latest update, it seems to have knocked the "reset to initial state" out a bit.  Basically, I h...
over 9 years ago
Gregg Wanciak
I've had a number of crashes with Storyline 2. I am unable, at this time, to point to a specific cause. I don't believe I ever had a crash with Storyline 1. I believe...
over 9 years ago
Anthony Tossell
When I preview my page the slider is in the correct starting position (0 of 3), however, when I publish my module the slider is in position (3 of 3). Can anyone let me...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Andrew Hooper
My courses contain commercially sensitive material. Is there a way to load a course onto an iPhone or iPad or (shudder) non-Apple device such as Samsung Galaxy, witho...
over 9 years ago
Prafful Kansal
Hi, When i open recording in preview mode, cursor is moving itself in every slide of recording, means every slide is working as video not as a slide. Slide should be ...
over 9 years ago
Jonathan Sharp
A little background: I have created a few new hire training modules with exams at the end. I have then published them to my Wordpress site via the Storyline plug-in.  ...
over 9 years ago
Ajay Khatri
Hi all, I am facing a very typical problem. my requirement is to add 3 different multiple choice questions to one slide so I have to build my own functionality as qui...
over 9 years ago
By Shailesh M
Craig Hawkinson
Is there a demo that shows how to download a story line template?  I tried to follow the down load steps but could not get the template to open in my story line 2   ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sara Good
Hi, I really need your help. I have been using Articulate Storyline for a while and recently we upgraded to version 2. I will admit to being a fan of layers and it has...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jaipal Negi
How can I add my own seekbar in storyline 2 player... any idea... thanks in advance.
over 9 years ago
David Cohen
Dear all, I tried to setup the Player of storyline 2 to Hebrew language. As a new comer to this community sorry for my silly question... When I check the box of “Te...
over 9 years ago
sebastjan f
Hello, have a drag-drop project made in SL1 (3 blue and 1 red balls, with "3 doesnt matter where blue is" targets and one "It has to be red" target ). Would love to p...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
A M
I'd like to make handouts from my Articulate Storyline presentations. How do I do this? I've thought of two approaches, but I'm stuck on both: 1. I have the print wid...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Andrea R
Hi.  I'm working in Storyline 1.  I'm a newbie and I've had to teach myself so be  gentle! :) I've created a game; here's how it works.  The learner clicks on a my...
over 9 years ago
By Andrea R
John Fox
Dear colleagues, I'm wondering if anyone's aware of a way to record a student's audio response within Storyline? If so, has anyone found a way to parse that response ...
over 9 years ago
By John Fox
Jeff Beck
I have a client who has asked me to provide them with some training on Articulate Storyline.  I currently have Storyline 2 and although the overall concept of what I a...
over 9 years ago
Ryan  Dittmar
After installing the recent flash 16 patch, Storyline is failing to import Quizmaker files. When importing, it gives the 'Flash 10 or higher is required' prompt, after...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie