Last Post Replies
Daniel Struve
In trying to open Storyline I receive a message stating that I need Adobe Flash Player 10 or greater and the message has a link to the download.  After downloading I r...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Chris Lemar
I have tried both ways of embedding a video in Storyline. The first method, to simply link out, plays on my machine but the client only sees a blank screen. The second...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Philippe Bouffard
Hi, (sorry for my english) I have a problem with ESSAY activity. The goal of my activity is to write text (up to 5000 characters) related to the mission of their futu...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ben Cole
I have been looking around for answers on the e-learning heroes site, but nothing seems to address my particular issue. I have created an interactive PDF that includes...
over 9 years ago
By Ben Cole
John Hilla
When I post to Articulate-online, what type of files am I seeing? Is it html. I am looking for a way to preview the LMS Modules I will be sending them to upload to the...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Vanya Loroch
Hi, When importing a PPT file that has animations (such as make an object appear) that are trigered by a mouse click ( when presenting), therse behaviors get converted...
over 9 years ago
John Black
I'm about to take two Storyline 1 presentations and mash them up together. Does this seem like a good workflow? Convert both presentations to Storyline 2. Remove a...
over 9 years ago
David Cassidy
I am looking to upgrade my Storyline to the new version (2). Are the courses created in Storyline 1 compatible with Storyline 2?  
over 9 years ago
By David Cassidy
Rebecca Lonton
I have 6 modules in 1 course and a questionaire in each module,I have put it in LMS and when I answer all questions wrong it says I have completed. I have had an emai...
over 9 years ago
Jean Crane
Hi, Could someone give me a link to where I could find tutorials to this? I haven't been able to find it thanks.
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Manfred Smith
Getting the following message: "The project file could not be saved. Object reference not set to an istance of an object." Please advise. Manfred
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nick Beaton
Hi would be grateful if someone could suggest a solution to a query re the use of quick style shapes.  I have created some multiple choice quizzes using Quiz maker w...
over 9 years ago
DUDLEY HALL
I created a course with Articulate Storyline and unfortunately it's not marking complete in our SuccessFactors LMS or the Scorm Cloud.  I've checked the reporting and ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
nemesia willis
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix this issue. I have a slide with 3 plaques on it. Each plaque has its own lightbox that appears when you click on them. I have set nu...
over 9 years ago
By nemesia willis
Simon Blackmore
Hi I'm having issues whereby i am unable to turn off the Resources tab in the player. Despite turning it off and trying it several times the resources tab still displ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Mash
Hi all, I have unchecked all the back and forward buttons in the storyview. But sometimes when I inserted a quiz slide and I have answered the question. Then I have i...
over 9 years ago
Sayali Sathe
Hi, I have storyline courses containing 250-280 slides.  I have published them for LMS using SCORM 2004. I have uploaded a course on scorm cloud. When I leave course ...
over 9 years ago
By Sayali Sathe
Robert Leier
Storyline crashes about every other day. A window pops up that asks me to type in what happended and send a report, but storyline completely locks up so that all I can...
over 9 years ago
Jill Foster
Hello, For the animation entrance options, I no longer have "appear" available.  Can someone share how to get it back or a work around that does not require a lot of ...
over 9 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Lizzie Angell
SO I know you can set the navigation to restrict in the player, but his does not work for me. My screens have interactions that say for example click on the buttons f...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby