Last Post Replies
Laticia Harker
Hi If a user does not have Flash on their desktops, can I still publish a storyline file? if yes, how would I do this? Thanks Laticia
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Monique Roques
I am using layers in a Try mode sequence and trying to reset the timing of the Hint Caption. I want the caption to show until the user clicks the hotspot. Instead, the...
over 9 years ago
Meriba Scoggins
Does anyone know how to get a You tube video to play in Storyline2?  I don't have aproblem inserting the video - it shows up on the slide layer, but won't play.  Any i...
over 9 years ago
Kristin Baier
My research in this forum seems to indicate than and mp4 video can NOT have a transparent background in Storyline.  Only and flv with alpha channel.  Is this correct? ...
over 9 years ago
By Scott Kaye
Kendra Barker
I have a layer that I want to show AFTER all my other slides have been shown.  Right now it is set to change to visited state, but that won't change the layer.  Any id...
over 9 years ago
By Julie Stelter
John Carvajal
Hi, I have a question since I'm new. I want to export my project but I have 2 files Scorm story_html5.html and story.html, Why these 2 files generated? Can I skip some...
over 9 years ago
By John Carvajal
Kendra Barker
I have one slide with two buttons (two layers).  I want the user to visit both layers before being able to move onto the next slide.  I would also like to have a visit...
over 9 years ago
Lisa  Saari
Requesting flash player 10 or higher for Internet Explorer.  I have Flash Player ActiveX version 16.0.0.235 installed on my computer.  When I tried to update Storyline...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lisa  Saari
Ever since I performed the update for Storyline I am asked to activate my program.  I enter the serial number and the activate button is not highlighted so I can't cli...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Islam Al-Shamsey
Hi, I'm set the Navigation Restriction as FREE but I can't navigat (Quiz Scene) from the menu tap. When I hide the slides in that scene I can't navigat it but when I...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
niomi rosenberg
I am working on a hidden picture game that as you hover over the hidden objects it tallies the ones you have found.  You don't need to click on the hidden object but j...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
sami atieh
Hello, I built a course using Storyline and I have a button on the master slide that allows the student to email the instructor. Originally the button had the "jump to...
over 9 years ago
Jean Crane
I have created a learning activity using essay (have done this before). I am missing something as I have a trigger set to show the layer (expert's response) when the u...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jan Patterson
Has anyone else had this problem? The player trigger for the storyline slide is set as Jump to Next Slide when User Clicks Next Button yet when I publish, the slide au...
over 9 years ago
Anita Chase
i am working on my C drive.  I make edits and they are working in preview.  I publish the course and sevral next buttons dont advance.  The triggers dont work.  It is ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Heather Hallman
I have been using Articulate Studio '13 for approximately 4 months.  I recently downloaded the free trial of Storyline 2 and have watched a few videos and read a few a...
over 9 years ago
By Heather Hallman
S. an
Hi, I am having trouble running my scene on android tablet. 1)I saved my scene as web output with IOS,Android, and HTML5 output checked. 2) copied the entire folder ...
over 9 years ago
By S. an
Peter Faulhaber
I am wondering. When should I use HTML5 and when Flash? What is the value of HTML5 in elearning? If someone asked me what is "better"  HTML5 or Flash for elearning? Wh...
over 9 years ago
By Josh Miller
Dan Carruth
I have been given a project with multiple fonts. I've been instructed that they need to all be the same. I've tried highlighting the slides and going into design to ch...
over 9 years ago
By Dan Carruth
A M
I'm confused about how to pass a quiz score to blackboard and what gets passed. I see in the tracking/reporting options that I can pass "pass/fail" or "pass incomplete...
over 9 years ago