Last Post Replies
Ademola Johnson
Hello Everyone, I am currently working on a project that requires the students to respond to a questionnaire at the end of the course- the questionnaire's response is...
over 9 years ago
By Ademola Johnson
Lindsay McCorkle
Hi all!  I have added a trigger to a button.  When the learner clicks the button it jumps to the URL specified.  When I am using Google Chrome, and click the button, i...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Marie DesJardin
Hi, folks. I'm sure this procedure exists somewhere.  I am creating a new eLearning module for a console interface. What I want to do is show the user interface with ...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Ethan Hilton
Greetings! First time posting, however I attended an Articulate Heroes road show and it was amazing! I am looking for some help or advice putting together a form with ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
salvador velazquez
I have a story that finish with a slide with the base layer and 5 layers (each one have sound), all of them have selected "pause timeline of the base layer" but when I...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kendra Barker
I am apparently missing a step with a variable.  On my main slides the student must visit four other slides before moving forward in the scene.  When the student  visi...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lindsay McCorkle
Hi everyone!  Merry Christmas!  Quick question.  Does anyone know how to embed text and images into a Storyline slide so the scorm file appears as an HTML page of info...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
niomi rosenberg
Hello, I have worked up a slide that has a slider interaction that fades in a layer.  I would like for the layer to fade out when the slider is returned to it's start...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Stephanie Watkins
I am newer to the e-learning community and storyline.  The courses that we use are very text heavy and am looking to enhance them with images.  Any suggestions for goo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kendra Barker
Is there a way to add a next button on a layer?  I have a video that I want the students to watch, but I want them to advance AFTER they have watched the video.  Does ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Karen Harris
I thought I'd share a tip. I've been doing some screencam simluations in Storyline 2, there seems to be a difference. In Try It, when you have a Type In field, the use...
over 9 years ago
Marina Krasivaya
HI! I added a video to the module. Adjust the quality of video. But when viewed as a small and if Increase, then as a port. How make greater in size of the video? for ...
over 9 years ago
Richard Skidmore
Hi all,  I've been a user of Articulate for a while now and, with the latest update, it seems to have knocked the "reset to initial state" out a bit.  Basically, I h...
over 9 years ago
Gregg Wanciak
I've had a number of crashes with Storyline 2. I am unable, at this time, to point to a specific cause. I don't believe I ever had a crash with Storyline 1. I believe...
over 9 years ago
Anthony Tossell
When I preview my page the slider is in the correct starting position (0 of 3), however, when I publish my module the slider is in position (3 of 3). Can anyone let me...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Andrew Hooper
My courses contain commercially sensitive material. Is there a way to load a course onto an iPhone or iPad or (shudder) non-Apple device such as Samsung Galaxy, witho...
over 9 years ago
Prafful Kansal
Hi, When i open recording in preview mode, cursor is moving itself in every slide of recording, means every slide is working as video not as a slide. Slide should be ...
over 9 years ago
Jonathan Sharp
A little background: I have created a few new hire training modules with exams at the end. I have then published them to my Wordpress site via the Storyline plug-in.  ...
over 9 years ago
Ajay Khatri
Hi all, I am facing a very typical problem. my requirement is to add 3 different multiple choice questions to one slide so I have to build my own functionality as qui...
over 9 years ago
By Shailesh M
Craig Hawkinson
Is there a demo that shows how to download a story line template?  I tried to follow the down load steps but could not get the template to open in my story line 2   ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby