Last Post Replies
Paula Neuman
Hi, with Storyline 2 I don't see a place to indicate how quickly the animation happens and what is required (i.e. click) to make the animation happen. Am I missing som...
over 9 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Sjoerd de Vries
Dear Hero's, I have an assessment containing 80 questions, 10 for each module. This assessment serves as a kind of pre-assessment and I want them to give only feedbac...
over 9 years ago
By Sjoerd de Vries
Ben Leong
I have a client who is asking if its possible to have a direct link to a specific page in Articulate Storyline.  I'm not a programmer so if anyone knows can you give m...
over 9 years ago
By Ben Leong
Gayle Monroe
Hi everyone. I've always been able to find answers on this forum and everyone is always so helpful. I'm hoping to find an answer today as well. I have a large number...
over 9 years ago
By Gayle Monroe
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I have Storyline running on my iMac in a Windows 7 environment on Bootcamp. When I try and preview certain slides the text and shapes do not render. Has anyone ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Patricia solar
Estimados Quisiera saber como se realiza la calificación manual de una actividad realizada en storyline en que las preguntas son abiertas.. El diseñador que las hizo...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jo Lamontagne
I'm fascinated with the Record Screen option and find this a really useful tool within the Storyline.    However, I'm wondering if there is any way to save/export th...
over 9 years ago
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All,  I'm trying to create a module where the user selects from a list of 5 objectives and then a demo is shown of the process.  I want to include instructions fo...
over 9 years ago
Terry Kull
I know, its not really a 'new' discussion, but I cannot find resolution. Using Windows Vista, I have downloaded under Google Chrome, and under I.E. I have tried downlo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
jack loganbill
I am having difficulty getting my layers to appear if I select the Hide objects on base layer option, or if hide the base layer objects individually in a layer. I am u...
over 9 years ago
Rebekah Massmann
It will be interesting to see how this technology moves forward on other devices. Do we think this is something that will be/should be incorporated in future SL releas...
over 9 years ago
By Rebekah Massmann
Rachel Hanson
I have created a course around 100 slides long. All is fine until you get to the 3rd from last slide; I have created a button with a trigger to go to the next slide wh...
over 9 years ago
Michelle Weisbeker
Hi, I got a project with several screen captures. After I publish it and QA it, I found there are behave deferentially when I open the .html file and the .exe file. ...
over 9 years ago
Gerry Wasiluk
I've been retained by a local client who is using Totara (Moodle 2.6).  There were seeing weird course display issues with SL1 courses (e.g., parts of courses were get...
over 9 years ago
jamie clubb
Hi wonder if any of you guys can help. I've just finished my first course in storyline and while trialing it we've found that when you fail a quiz and retry all the an...
over 9 years ago
david weems
Hello, I have created several course prior to this and they work perfectly, but for some reason that is currently alluding me this one is not. After i take the quiz a...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Atikah Hatta
What can I do to make my file attachment (powerpoint file) wont be saved by user? I want the user can just view only (on current browser) without a pop up to save/save as
over 9 years ago
Keith Doney
I have been trying install Storyline 1 on a new machine (too much custom JavaScript to worry about Storyline 2 right now). I found another discussion on the topic that...
over 9 years ago
Dave Cvetanovski
Hello, For some reason embedded Vimeo's are not loading on any devices with the exception of ipad.  So far I've attempted a Nexus 5 running Android L, a 2013 Nexus 7 ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tanya  Deacon
I’ve created an eLearning Assessment using Storlyine 2 and it’s working well until I get to a certain section and then it just stops working. It 66 slides long with a ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby