Last Post Replies
xaxia castro olvera
Hi, i need to program a litle whatch who go to 30 min. and dont stop between slides. Thanks.
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Kovalenko
You carry out support on electronic mail?
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeffrey Boham
Friends, my company is still in the process of making a final decision to buy Articulate Storyline 2 licenses.  One question that I keep getting from our program manag...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Debbie Daneke
I am creating a course where the client wants the user to retry the question if they choose the wrong answer.  I have it all set up and everything is working fine...mo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jared Kirsch
I know of the way to prevent users from clicking next using logic, but is there a way to do it with old engage interactions (different situation)?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Amy Warner
Hello! I am having an issue with SL 2 saving my custom colors when using a pattern fill. Weird thing is, the preview looks correct and other shapes with a solid fill ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sean Thompson
I've created an articulate storyline 2 lesson which asks people to enter a list into a text entry field. When I preview this in storyline, or use the published story....
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Flack-Blazier
I am building a software simulation and of course the software is still being developed. I need to make a graphic adjustment to my capture in Photoshop. Is there any w...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Eva R
I have recently upgraded to Storyline 2. When I have made a recording and inserted it into a project as step-by-step slides, I can get to action fine tuning but I can...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Baines
I always disable the previous, nextbuttons and the seek bar for quiz slides. This was not a problem in AS-1 as when the user wanted to review the slides these buttons ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt M
Was working on some slides yesterday with entrance and exit animations. Mostly fly ins/outs and fade ins/outs and everything was easing very nicely. When I opened it ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Biery
I've got an assignment to build a course on our open enrollment for benefits. Rather than a basic informational presentation (slide show), I'd like to create something...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Thomas Risk
Is there any way to remove the prev and next button on the all the slides and only use the buttons I create?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alexander Broom-Roden
I was wondering whether there is a way of standardising the look of banked question so that you don't need to go through each of the slide changing the way that they a...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
aabedah almaliki
hi...... i have problems in my articulate...its small tap-bar and very small font .i cant see and its hard this problem in ather software 
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ryan Hornbaker
Hello, We are attempting to load in a few different Storyline files within a Blackboard content area.  I added the published zip file to the Content Collection and us...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Quentin Hua
Merci à Allison Lamotte, David Anderson, Ian Butler et Distrisoft pour cet événement très réussi. Il paraît que la communauté francophone n’est pas très active sur E-...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jennifer Williams
I'm using Storyline 7. When I'm working with audio files in my courses Storyline repeatedly shuts down unexpectedly. It doesn't do it at the same point each time: some...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Moxon
Another issue I am having.  I cannot link to PDF from an object (shape or button etc). The link is changing from c:\directory\directory2\object.pdf  to c:\\directory\\...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Emmy  VandenLangenberg
A little over a month ago, we ran a trial of the Storyline 2. We used it on one file to see the differences. We decided to not upgrad, deleted the trial, and went back...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby