Last Post Replies
frank yang
Hi there, I was wondering if I want to keep the seeking bar in the player but locked for dragging?  Thanks,
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Christina Stephenson
Any idea why links within a lightbox do not work once published? When I test the link after putting it in, it works fine. Thanks, Christina
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Russell Still
I've gotten a number of complaints from users regarding the Mobile Player. You probably only see this in larger projects. Press the Play icon in the center of the scre...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Adam Truckenmiller
Anyone else notcing this issue or have they found a workaround? I have the button with no fill and just a stroke. When previewing the button it only shows the rollover...
over 8 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Darsheia Hayes
Is it possible to have a user put an answer in the four highlighted boxes inside of the red box as a quiz question (screen shot below)?
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mike Walters
Okay, this is a really irritating problem that is going to spoil my fun considerably as I am very aesthetically driven! I am working on a project at the moment where t...
over 8 years ago
By Jimmy Blacknell
gayle mair
I want to emphasize the "reference" tab during the slide where I introduce this feature.   I have renamed that text "Sales Tools" and have used the character pose with...
over 8 years ago
By gayle mair
John Linn
The tutorials are very well done, however one of them : "Adding and Editing Slide Layers" does not play for me.  I am having a problem understanding layers are how the...
over 8 years ago
By John Linn
Han Li
Hi, I have created a "back" button that functions exactly as "prev" button, however, pages turn after 1-3 seconds after i click on the buttons. The delay is rather lon...
over 8 years ago
By Mike Cerantola
Deirdre Cijffers
Hello, I'm doing a project on how to use some software so my images and videos have text in them that my trainees need to be able to see clearly.  Unfortunately, 75dpi...
over 8 years ago
By Deirdre Cijffers
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi Everyone, I am about to build a course for my Subject Matter Experts(which are working in Articulate Studio) on how to... 'design an elearning course'. Basically I ...
over 8 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Michelle Thomas
I am building a quiz that is utilizing a "Choose your own adventure" type of concept. Utilizing high level branching, I want the end result to take the user to a slide...
over 8 years ago
By Michelle Thomas
Divya Ranadive
Could you please throw some light on the following error i receive? Here is an image of the error that I get when I try to import a PPT into storyline. What could be ...
over 8 years ago
By Divya Ranadive
Steve Ghidoni
I've downloaded the latest Storyline upgrade that includes a feature to allow control over use of the "Previous" button. Can anyone tell me how to access and use this ...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Alice Davidson
I followed these steps: PowerPoint Click the File tab. Click Save As.To see the Save As dialog box in PowerPoint 2013, you have to choose a location and folder. In ...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Pat West
I import a lot of video in my project. With each one, I have to manipulate the picture to fill the blank slide manually. Is there a setting that will do this automatic...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Keith Kemsley
Hi All! I have recorded a screen using "Try Mode". The second action is to enter the text, "Richter". When it gets to that point, Storyline doesn't have the user enter...
over 8 years ago
By Keith Kemsley
Ben Kanspedos
I am doing a software simulation. Right-click works in preview, but when I publish to flash it does not work because right-click brings up the Flash menu. If I publish...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Joshua DeLeon
What is the best quality for a video in Storyline? I don't want the file to big, but at the same time I want the clearness and quality of the video to be the best. Any...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Payal Tandon
I was wondering if in Storyline Timeline view, there is a way to HIDE all Objects or SHOW all objects or EXPAND all grouped objects.  Such a thing will be pretty handy...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk