Last Post Replies
Brian Higgins
Is there a way to look at all variables in a course in a central place and also what the targets are for each of those variables and where they are located in the course?
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kai ...
Hi, I am fixing a course of my co-worker with navigational issues. I am curious as to why the 'previous' button trigger isn't visible in the pane, only the next button...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Flora Ellis
Hi Is anyone using Articulate Storyline authored courses with any success on iPad? I am intersted in experiences outside the Articulate App as we need to track the cou...
almost 10 years ago
By Flora Ellis
Michaella Roess
Hi, We have recently replaced some of our classroom courses with e-learning modules, but we would still like to have the option of getting delegate feedback like we us...
almost 10 years ago
By Michaella Roess
Gabriella Broady
Hello there:  My stakeholder wants to mandate that users complete hearing the audio on a slide (or in some cases, watching the video) on a slide before they are able t...
almost 10 years ago
Kate  White
I have a course settings tab that changes the background colour when the user clicks on a button. I've added a selected state to the button so it looks like it is push...
almost 10 years ago
By Kate White
Oystein Sorborg
I'm working on getting our Flash material into html5. I try to find out whether Articulate can be an option. In one of my test cases, there is a simple html5-animation...
almost 10 years ago
Jane Booth
Hi everyone. I have added a couple of icons to my Slide Master - they look fine when I am working in Normal view but as soon as I preview the slide, the pictures look ...
almost 10 years ago
Katie Venit
I have a slide with a scroll bar and hover states. Here's the tempshare. When you hover over the highlighted areas, sometimes the hover states appear UNDER other highl...
almost 10 years ago
By Daniel Sweigert
Ruth Sparrey
Hello Is it possible to apply a new seeker bar to a layer?  I can see that the main slide that the layer feeds from has one but is it possible to apply a new seeker ba...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Lauren Bradley
Hi -- I'm using storyline for developing an online weight control intervention. Throughout the course, I have individuals select certain strategies that they would fin...
almost 10 years ago
Jay Couvillon
Hello, Storyline has started to crash when I am playing the timeline.  I have been unable to send a report in as it happens because the program hangs and won't let me ...
almost 10 years ago
John Hackmeyer
When I publish using Web output, any resource (e.g. PDF or URL) opens properly in my default browser.  However, when I publish to CD and run the course, my resources o...
almost 10 years ago
Peter Elliott
Morning all I am at the moment creating a Module that has a final test that  includes 20 questions drawn from Question Bank. Feedback recieved during testing indicates...
almost 10 years ago
JR Lawhorne
I'm drawing questions from a bank - randomly or not, doesn't matter. Like this: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/drawing-from-question-banks.aspx I w...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jessica Rixon
Hi all, I wondered if anyone could advise me, I have a query on references sources. I am writing an e-learning course on Anti-Bribery and want to quote external expert...
almost 10 years ago
By Jessica Rixon
Sophia Lorenzo
Hi, I want to user jquery for some custom functionality (basically some plugins). Now I'd like to communicate with the player (swf) itself, is there a simple way to do...
almost 10 years ago
By Sophia Lorenzo
ted greenfield
I am working on-site for a client in central Asia and they do not have a LMS- its a self contained project so it will stay at its present location.     Does anybody kn...
almost 10 years ago
By ted greenfield
PRAKASH B
Hi Everybody, In my project, menu and transcript having more content .The scroll was working very well in PC but ,in ipad doesn't work scroll.I have created another on...
almost 10 years ago
By Zio Fonta
Jane Jordan
Hi I have a photo which I would like to grow bigger or slightly enlarge when the user hovers and to fade out when the user clicks. I know this is something to do with ...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Gee