Last Post Replies
David Ward
I created a slide that plays an opening narration then opens a lightbox.  After the lighbox content closes, I want the slide to play a closing narration.  I can't figu...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jennie Waddington
hi, I have a course that has two tracks. The learner picks a track at the beginning and the pictures that appear are relevant to that track.  The triggers are based on...
almost 10 years ago
Claire GAILLARD
Dear Heroes, I would like to create a table in which an header line item  belongs to one or more columns of the table. For that, there are checkboxes. I'm not sure to ...
almost 10 years ago
Quinton Yarbrough
Hello, 1st post here, so please be gentle. That said, I've several projects where I am adding "dirty" audio that needs editing, so I'm using Storyline's audio edition....
almost 10 years ago
Tom Doyle
I am trying to import a Quiz created in QuizMaker '13 (Studio '13) into Storyline (Update 5:1401.2415). I received an edit that says I cannot import a newer version of...
almost 10 years ago
ed dorociak
I have a matching drag and drop with 9 items. On the iPad the scroll bars do not appear. I read about 2 finger scrolling and that works intermittently. It is very diff...
almost 10 years ago
ganesh ubhare
Hello, We have done a Storyline course for one of our client but the client is compalining that it is not working properly on IE8. So we tested this on IE8/Win XP usin...
almost 10 years ago
Dorothy Baker
Hi everyone: I am having an issue with a module that was functioning fine but needed an update with a link to an external survey.  The survey is mandatory (but is only...
almost 10 years ago
Rocky Carlisle
Good morning all: Once again I seek your wisdom! I recently published an online training program for use in a California licensing program. I've had over 1100 hits to ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Chris Willis
I can not seem to have my LMS track the completion by number of slides.  It will say the course is complete by status, but the grade is incomplete and 0.  I have b...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Brandy Meng
I'm sure this has been asked and answer before, but I can't seem to find anything in the forums.  I need to insert an Engage Glossary as a resource in my Storyline fil...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Michael Palko
OK, Heroes.  I need your expertise again.  This time the clock is ticking since I need to get this project published and available by the end of this week (6/6/14). In...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Palko
Cherie Hegarty
Hello, A colleague of mine called me over to help he with a issue she was expericing with her screen cast. She scrubbed along the screen cast which showed the object f...
almost 10 years ago
Jeannette Westbrook
I have been trying to import an Engage interaction into my Storyline project but it keeps telling me that Engage is not Installed. I just created the interaction in En...
almost 10 years ago
By Jeannette Westbrook
Matt Bell
Has anyone utilized Javascript to animate objects in Storyline?  I have a lot ideas I would like to try, but at the moment I am trying to scroll a long image when it i...
almost 10 years ago
By Matt Bell
Sue Mullen
The built-in feedback layers in Try mode allow me to edit the text size but not the size, color, etc. of the feedback caption itself. The defaults are a bit hideous, a...
almost 10 years ago
By Sue Mullen
Ed Finn
Hello Everyone, I have submitted a trouble ticket, but wanted to throw this out to the community as well.  I am helping a professor work on a few Storyline presentati...
almost 10 years ago
Beth Sargent
I have several slides that I'm updating and the Next button won't move forward until the slide is complete. I noticed that the Slide Triggers have a variable Set curre...
almost 10 years ago
Greg Davis
I have published a course where there are 3 words that link to other layers within the same slide. It performs fine for PC, but when testing on iPAD, 2 of the 3 links ...
almost 10 years ago
Jesse Kramer
I've got training that I'm developing that has a screen recordings in it. I recorded the using a size of 1016 x 636. When I look at the published version the recording...
almost 10 years ago