Last Post Replies
Amrita Choudhury
Hi I am facing a problem in the result slide when I create the trigger for retaking only the incorrect questions. I referred to the tutorial by Jeanette Brooks https...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Liz Matthews
Hi I've been editing test mode screen recordings. Now and then the Storyline screen flashes black before returning to normal. Is this normal or should I be concerned? ...
almost 10 years ago
Gordon UBS Lam
I am not sure how to best do this.  At first it seemed simple, but now maybe not so much!  I have an arrow shape onscreen and I want to show a series of text boxes e...
almost 10 years ago
By Gordon UBS Lam
Aman Vohra
Above info-graphic is great for representing one liner text , attached the story file for your reference. Here's the DEMO Link: http://creativtechmay.articulate...
almost 10 years ago
By Aman Vohra
Sarah Minnick
I was wondering if it were possible to embed an editable document as a web object in Storyline for students to enter information and then print out. My idea was to pos...
almost 10 years ago
By Val De Pauw
Sinchu Raj
I have used custom code for  course completion in LMS and its working fine in most iof the lms but my bad luck the same  is not working in client lms iPad.  below is ...
almost 10 years ago
By Sinchu Raj
Alan Sarfati
Hi, I have a slide with audio that has a hot spot that when clicked goes to another layer that also has audio. I am also using the seek bar. When I click to show the s...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Tom Koty
Hi everyone, I'm a new user to Storyline and I am hoping there is a simple resolution to this issue that I just haven't found. I have inserted a few Trigger actions on...
almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M
Eric Robitaille
Hello  I changed the size of a storyline project (2000 : 1125) and I noticed that the automatic feedback boxes in the freeform slides are very small compared to the re...
almost 10 years ago
By Eric Robitaille
Gail Chambers
Hoping someone can help with this - I would like the ability to utilize an iPAD to view/interact. This Articulate Storyline project would be within a Moodle site - ver...
almost 10 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Dave Robertson
Can someone please help me out on these questions?  I've read through many discussions on here, but I'm still confused. If you have an LMS that does NOT have Tin Can, ...
almost 10 years ago
By Dave Robertson
Elizabeth Cline
Hi! Does anyone know what would cause some slides within Storyline to be hidden within the menu? I have a 10 question final exam and for some reason Q. #5-8 are not vi...
almost 10 years ago
By Elizabeth Cline
Noel Coloma
Hi, I'm creating storyline content for our travelling sales team to present to customers through their laptops.   The laptops will have their wifi disabled so they won...
almost 10 years ago
Ron Kotay
Hi, Thinking about dabbling with some coding, even though I'm only now beginning with Storyline. Always too many irons in the fire. I'm looking for suggestions as to w...
almost 10 years ago
By Ron Kotay
Sheena Pruden
I've created a quiz in my training project and it seems to be working fine, other than the second results screen I get that indicates I've failed the quiz, even though...
almost 10 years ago
Josh Waters
Okay, this is going to take some serious explaining, but I'd like you to go through this with me. Open up the file and take a look around inside.  You will see some "d...
almost 10 years ago
By Josh Waters
Beth Sargent
Hi All, I'm creating a second version of a file by dupicating slides and building a parrallel branch next to the original. Basically creating a non-narrated version of...
almost 10 years ago
Rebecca Watson
I am working on a rather large course with lots of buttons controlling media files, interaction play and feedback, etc.). In testing the course (myself and others) I a...
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Carli Riester
I was just wondering if there is a way to delay when the user can advance using the next button?  I want to make sure the learner reads the entire slide before clickin...
almost 10 years ago
Mary Jo  McReynolds
Hi I seem to have had my Storyline automatically upgraded and as so have lost my downloaded templates and have difficulty accessing older files which I still require. ...
almost 10 years ago