Last Post Replies
Mary H.
I've wondered this for awhile. I will set the timeline just as I like it - say, a slide should stop at 8 seconds. I'll save and reopen and the timeline on that same sl...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lisa Basefsky
Files work fine in review, but after published to LMS audio on most of the slides is no-op.  Just started happening today.,,  any one?
over 10 years ago
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a "hub" menu slide. 1> 3 x buttons are disabled until 2 seconds from the end of the slide when I use the "blue rectangle" trick to enable them. 2> Th...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicole Dodds
Until now, I haven't needed to track student progress in my courses and so I would just publish to web and make the link available.  That has changed and I now need to...
over 10 years ago
Ted Hildebrandt
Hi, Just wondering if there is an audio volume control that comes with the video controls?  Don't see one straight off.  It would be handy.  Also is there a "Full Scre...
over 10 years ago
Stephen Sockett
I have made a couple of feature request as I ma sure other have, regarding  the ability or rather the lack of the ability to import resources and glossaries form one p...
over 10 years ago
Emma Dugan
Hello! I disabled the next button on one of my slides by creating a T/F variable that states whenever the state of all five buttons has changed to 'visited' the next b...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rahul Jain
Is there an option to disable the audio in storyline? I would like to use a global boolean variable, that if set, disables all the audio files in the project. Thanks ...
over 10 years ago
Rahul Jain
Is there a possibility to switch to the notes view in the player menu using a button on the main slide? I would like to add a button on the main slide that switches to...
over 10 years ago
natalie b
Hello, I dont know if im being silly, but how do you add tabs into arcticulate like the free download with the Organic horticulture (see attached). I want to create a...
over 10 years ago
By REENA MITTAL
Amy Adair-Gregory
I have a state change that occurs once all parts have been 'visited'.  Is there a way to have the audio play only when the state change occurs?  if so, how?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Armand Z
I'm creating a Language Course. I have created a quiz where the user will type the correct Spanish word, however some words in Spanish have accents; á Á, é, í, ó, ú, e...
over 10 years ago
Frank Smith
Hi everyone, We're currently testing out Articulate Storyline and we've created a couple test lessons to see how they work on our systems and if they work okay with o...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elyse Schwieterman
I have a question on inserting a scren recording with step by step slides in order to quiz employees. I want to quiz them on the steps of going through on of our Inven...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephen Sockett
Hi, Are there any updates on the horizon with regards to the glossary and an ability to import from a file (CSV, TXT)? Thanks ~Stephen
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary H.
Is there a way to tell SL to finish playing the audio all the way before jumping to the next slide when a hotspot is clicked? I guess I could just not have the hotspot...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Émilie Morin
Hi, I want to know if it's possible to arrange de ressource tab by each unit of the training. I want it clear for learners to find a document related to a unit. thanks
over 10 years ago
By Émilie Morin
Jennifer Cerreta
We are also having an issue where although the "dim non-selected layers" checkbox is selected, it shows the main interaction layer dimmed/greyed out in Edit Mode but i...
over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Mark Hammon
We have had several developers come to us wanting to use "Storyline".  I am not yet familiar with it, but our policy is if it works in our test environment (launches, ...
over 10 years ago
By Andy Houghton
Denise Malloy
Hi, I have a very complex course that works great except that after exiting a course in a Taleo LMS, the status is never set to "Complete" - even if the content has ac...
over 10 years ago
By Denise Malloy