Last Post Replies
Julie Hustad
I have an engage interaction that I would like to insert on a layer.  Is this possible to do?  I've tried it and and looks like it worked but when I preview or publish...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Marcia Marcia
I am researching the feasability of converting existing Articulate Studio (which contains interactive Captivates) to Storyline so that the course can play on iPad. The...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Brian Bell
I have an Engage tab asset in Storyline. When all tabs have been viewed a button appears in the title bar "Next Storyline Slide" Is it possible to remove this button? ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jim Morris
I'm wondering if there is any way to publish a course from Storyline in a way that makes it more compatible with older browsers (including older Flash versions). Every...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Manuel Petersen
Why the size of my font in Storyline seems so much bigger from my Illustrator mock-up. I have to take a 12 pt to replicate a 15pt? (I'm using Myriad pro)
11 years ago
By Manuel Petersen
Steven Courchesne
Hello, I appreciate advice on this issue. My client would like the quiz results from all of the modules to add up to a total score. The client also wants learners to ...
11 years ago
By Steven Courchesne
Aris Milton
Hello, I need desperate help. I created a quiz in storyline by using the the Question Banks. However when I preview or publish the module or even when looking in the ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sara Brondsema
When editing a cumulative results slide (results-of-results for multiple 'mini quizzes'), I see two drop down options: Calculate results for Selected Questions Calcu...
11 years ago
By Sara Brondsema
Tria Vang
I initially installed storyline on a windows laptop- which was a loaner. I changed to a mac laptop where I installed storyline (in a VMWare) and uninstalled storyline ...
11 years ago
By Tria Vang
dave lees
I have an elearning course I have posted on our server and it just continuously tries to load until I turn on "allow sites to save information on this computer" in the...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Amy Shumsky
Is there a way to set a newly built Player as the default for all projects going forward?  When I go to build or publish a course the Storyline Player is selected by d...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Harini Bala
I want to learn about what a published package (SCORM and TinCAn API) contains. I see am trying to figure out a back door entry into editing. for example, If I have to...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
Nancy Moral
I am getting a very slow playback of a screen recording. I recorded  a video that I was playing on my desktop. I tried to insert it, click new to record it, and I stil...
11 years ago
By Nancy Moral
Michael Coady
Hi Community friends, I just finished my trial of Articulate Storyline for a new freelance contract I picked up and was really looking forward to working with it.  How...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rob Verzera
Doing some testing on SCORM Cloud w/ an Ipad. I launch the course from the LMS - on the final page I have a mark complete button. On the PC when I hit that- it closes ...
11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Gertrude Mandeville
I have a situation where a start.html file is required for the launch of a lesson. Can the Storyline file be modified or would we need to create a separate launch page?
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
russell murphy
I'm using the trial version of articulate storyline & comparing it to Adobe Captivate, and unfortunately, Storyline keeps freezing over on me. At this stage I have...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
James Butler
Is there a way to do multiple calculations with just one trigger? 
11 years ago
By James Butler
Lisa Lester
I have just finished creating a system demo for our sales staff to use when out selling products. It includes voice over and a few animations, highlighting particular ...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Peter Faulhaber
When you use a template, is there still a connection between the template and the Story? We notice that if you change e,g. the fontsize in the story, save and close th...
11 years ago
By Peter Faulhaber