Last Post Replies
Ryan O'Connell
So, you've been asked to create some simulation e-learning that will teach users the 'button-pushing' side of how to use a piece of software, e.g. Word 2010.  You prob...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Designer af
Hi, I am facing a problem with my new office work. I have to create  a quiz screen in storyline, which have 1 question and 4 answer. Answer should be optional. For exa...
11 years ago
By Designer af
Brett Rockwood
Is it possible to have the seekbar work as a course-level object (similar to how it works in Captivate)? I would like to make a presentation that automatically advance...
11 years ago
By Meryem M
Alec Castle
Hi - new to Storyline - currently running with the trial version.  In general I like it a lot -but struggling with one thing today. I have created a base slide with tw...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
Dorothy Stark
I've seen various posts about embedding Google Forms as web objects in Storyline, and I can get that to work OK. What I'm really interested in, however, is being able ...
11 years ago
By Dorothy Stark
Barry Hollembeak
Hi.  I have two variables in a slide to prevent the learner from advancing to the next slide until both are "true". They work fine the first time through, but if the s...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jane  Talbot
We have two Storyline licenses each installed on a separte laptop, I am writing from the one currently working just fine.  The issue on our second license is that we c...
11 years ago
By Jane Talbot
Jean Fata
I added a Results slide and included all of my quiz questions.  The quiz works fine, and the scoring is correct, but when the learner reviews the quiz, only the T/F qu...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
John Lawrence
Here's a good one.   In the course attached, a student can't skip around by clicking on menu when course is played on desktop but they can skip around when the course ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jesse Kailahi
Hello, So I have this issue that affects all my Storyline courses, in preview and published modes. I have an object that has multiple states and an entrance animation...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jonathan Workman
Waaaay back 2008, a Word of Mouth blog post was written about Articulate and troubleshooting your LMS.  Just wondering if this could be updated to include Storyline or...
11 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Warren Thomson
I have created a course in Storyline, which is reporting to an LMS.  Is there anyway of adding on a short feedback survey to the end of the course and have the LMS an...
11 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Karl Gunter
Hi, I’m trying to get my head around setting up conditions for branching. Just for example, something like setting a trigger to assess: IF numvar1=1 AND numvar2≥1 A...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Payal Tandon
Is there a way to get Quizmaker color schemes or will I need to create that by myself.  Basically I use the standard "white" color scheme in QM and would like to conti...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Carrie Hunsley
I love the Email trigger option. When the learner clicks the trigger in the published course, an email launches but the course completely closes. We have tried the cou...
11 years ago
By Carrie Hunsley
Lisa liu
Hey, there~~ I am currently working on publish a course both for iPad and PC. I have audio both on main layer and a sub-layer.  I used the layer properties to control ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Scott Hewitt
Hi. I'm interested in using Storyline for a new project. As part of the project requirement the content must adhere to web content accessibility guidelines - including...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tim Wright
Hello all, I need help figuring out how to have in interaction where the learner must drag an object to the right hot spot AND select an object before submitting. Than...
11 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I want the following exercise within my e-learning: A collection of words, which I want the learner to be able to pick up and move into the correct category... For...
11 years ago
By Rachel Nickson
Kayla Burtch
I get the following long error when I try to import my Quizmaker file to storyline. I get the same error even in a new .story file so it is a problem on the quizmaker ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson