Last Post Replies
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, we ran into issues with some of out iPads.... On some of the machines, after the "play" was clicked in the start window, the iPad ran idle... and nothing happe...
11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
J P
I'm creating a drag and drop that has words and definitions.  I've tried using both the interaction drag and drop page and quizzing free form drag and drop and I get t...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Christelle .
How can I make a question in SL worth more points?  For example, I have a drag and drop question where there are 5 options, the total points for that slide is 10, but ...
11 years ago
By Christelle .
Lisa Rudy
I'm working with the trial version of Storyline.  I completed a product, published it for Web, and attempted to use the built-in FTP function to upload the work to...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jane Bale
hellou, please, it is posiible to create Drag an d rop so, that I will have only one chance to link correct objects..I mean, that I will cant drop outside it a link t...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mark Pickart
I have looked into the two option for embedding YouTube video and I like the insert a video from website option, but for whatever reason there is a quality loss with t...
11 years ago
By Mark Pickart
JOHN Smith
Hi All How do i make the side bar bigger? We have lots of notes in PowerPoint and i really need more space in the side bar to show them. Or is there any alternative wa...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
kris steven
Is it possible to take the scores from a storyline quizzes and use them as variables in other parts of the training. For example imagine Bob scores a 90 on his test. ...
11 years ago
By kris steven
Adam Mac
Is there a way to insert the native button icons into a custom button (one created via insert > shape, then modifying the states)? Alternatively, is there a way to ...
11 years ago
By Adam Mac
Michael Dempsey
Hello all, I've got a module hosted on AO that has no built-in buttons or tabs. I use the base>bg to frame it. This frame shows up just fine in Flash on IE9 (my cli...
11 years ago
By Michael Dempsey
Anne England
Hi I'm getting an exception message when I try to import Quizmaker questions into Storyline. I followed the steps in the tutorial, as far as I can tell, but when I try...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jin Hiya
Hi I have a screen recording in my course.  As the user clicks on the screen while the recording is running, it stops.  If clicked again , the recording starts where l...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Karen Donald
There is no problem recording slides and sound my problem is that after 10 minutes Storyline saves it and doesn't record any longer, can I screen record for longer tha...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Vassiliki Bouki
Hello, I have the following problem. I create a word game with storyline. It is 'hangman' and I use words with 4-6 letters. I created the basic slide and then I duplic...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Manpreet Phull
Hi all, Lately I am running into one problem after another with Storyline. This time i have created a multiple choice quiz which has 60 questions. Each question has 4 ...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Howie Pearson
I'm working on a rather large project where there are a few of us working on a number of chapters in separate files.  On the player is a link to the home page of the m...
11 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Ken Steele
Hey, everybody. New Storyline user here. I'm putting text into dialogue bubbles at 12 pt. Every time I try to re-size the bubble, the font size changes (grows or shrin...
11 years ago
By Debra Riley
sumanta ghosh
Hi  all, Using storyline for a month now. Pretty happy with all other types of interactive ability it provides except one. I am trying to make sense of the data it thr...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Michael Raben
Hi All, Is there a way to change the Format of all Radio Buttons in a Scene at once (such as a 'Change All" option or equivalent)? I'd like to change the Radio Color f...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, I have 2 iPads except for the type (one is a 4 the other one a 3) all is identical. When I run the course, both show the play screen. The iPad4 continues after...
11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke