Product Last Post Replies
James Simone
Not sure why, but all of a sudden, Engage has stopped loading. It starts, then throws an error message "can't write file", then the file is in fact inserted into...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
PBC Online Team
After updating to version 8, I am suddenly having difficulties with uploading audio. We use a standard recorder and have not changed the quality settings. It seems tha...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lamma Mamma
For my courses, I use quizmaker more for content delivery than for actual testing. For example, I have a module that I built with 4 separate quizzes embedded within pr...
By Lamma Mamma
Tom  Davenport
Is there a way to develop a simple title slide or simple content (i.e. list of bullet points and writing like in powerpoint) in Engage. Seems when I open Engage ...
By Phil Mayor
Elise De Maeyer
Hi, I've recently purchased Articulate Presenter 09. In the Player Template menu, I ticked the option 'open slide notes when presentation starts', which I find q...
By Justin Wilcox
Eric Stombaugh
I am using PowerPoint 2003 & Articulate Studio 9. I have created a presentation in Powerpoint with some engage interactions at the end of the presentation. When ev...
By Justin Wilcox
Account  Removed
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...
By Phil Mayor
Alexander Young
Can I set a progress meter in an Engage Tab template that shows the learner which tabs they have already viewed? It could be as simple as having the tab change c...
By Brian Batt
Justine Elliott
I need to be able to control navigation through hyperlinks/action buttons in PowerPoint. I there a way to publish without the play bar? I've used Adobe Presenter befor...
By Sammy Hwang
Sonnie Sussillo
This is a two part question. I'm trying to use the model Stephanie and David introduced several months ago for putting a video in the side panel. (Stephanie's was...
By Sonnie Sussillo
LeighAnne Grinham
I am running the latest version of the entire Articulate Suite. I have been using it with no issues for the past 6 months. Today when I opened an incomplete trai...
By Brian Batt
Danielle Lewerenz
Hello, I am hoping this is just user error... I've searched the forums for a way to bold text and discovered the PPT10 animation that does this isn't suppo...
By Brian Batt
David Goebel
Is it possible to reopen a quiz for just a single user who missed all their tries? I hate to have repost the whole presentation and quiz and open it up to more tries f...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By David Goebel
Joe Deegan
Any bright ideas on how to make a Presenter tab accessible only from certain slides? I have a tab that I only want accessible from one slide. So far, the o...
By Joe Deegan
S B
Hi I need to find a way to track completion of a course without using an LMS or Articulate Online (sorry but no $$)... Any suggestions?? Thanks! Shawn
By S B
Ke Lo
I have a customer who just purchased a Blackberry PlayBook and of course wants to view the training on Articulate Online. The PlayBook seems to hang up when they...
By Ke Lo
Marzena Kowalski
Hello, In the last 2 years we've been using Articulate for our presentations, this is the first time we encountered this error. Our client is trying to launch a presen...
By Brian Batt
Andrea Dukes
When I publish my course created with Articulate '09, and upload the .zip on Moodle, the links to attached files don't work. It displays the following error messa...
By Justin Wilcox
David Julian
In Presenter, when trying to record narration, publish a presentation, or preview slides, most of the time I get the error message that "This file is locked by another...
By Justin Wilcox
Alicia Campen
Hello! I created a Captivate in Cap 4 and inserted it into Articulate. The Captivate has a couple of short Flash movies. When I publish the Articulate, the movies that...
By Justin Wilcox