Product Last Post Replies
David Janus
Hello All, My client is having a problem with their attachments and the 'exit' button. In IE8: navigating through course works great, video, audio all working ...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Jeff Sale
Allison Moreland
OK, so I have been publishing just fine all along. Now, I have 2 files that when I publish, the resulting folder contains nothing but an empty data folder. As they are...
By Brian Batt
Jesse Kramer
Hi all, I have a course with a navigation screen that learners will use to navigate to specific portions of the course. As each section is completed I want the system ...
By Brian Batt
Corey Thoma
Hello! I am trying to simulate a click button to make text appear.. I tried using custom animations and that didn't work out because I also want it to trigger an audio...
By Corey Thoma
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I've tried searching for this on Google and I can't find a blog or anything where someone has tried using Server2Go with a custom preloader. ...
By Tammy Smith
Christina Carter
Has anyone else experienced this issue when syncing animations in Articulate Presenter/PowerPoint 2007: You click on "sync animations" in Articulate menu. You pr...
By Brian Batt
Jim Starr
I have a picture of a rather large spread sheet and I want to use a guided image to highlight key areas. However, the areas are seperated by a lot of space so I want t...
By Jim Starr
Luke Lamb
Hi, I am creating software simulated assessments in Quizmaker (primarily with hotspot questions). Instead of using the 'Next' button to progress to the next question,...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
David Janus
Hi all! I am having some issues with Articulate. Presenter has a problem and I can't open or edit quizes or interactions. If anyone had similar issues before, pl...
By David Janus
Tiago Gonçalves
Hi, How can i edit the feedback? I want to put the correct answer in one line. Thank you
By Tiago Gonçalves
Norleen Ramli
I've inserted an FLV into PPT which contains 3 blank boxes for users to key in. One of the answer begins with 's...'. However, after keying in the letter 's', I am una...
By Norleen Ramli
Jill Freeman
I perform the process to create an Articulate package (Office Button, Send, Articulate Package). I've done it successfully many, many times. I can create a new PP...
By Jill Freeman
Carrie Hunsley
I need to update a course created in an older version of Articulate to Presenter 09. Is there a knowledge database document on how to do this correctly? Thank you!
By Carrie Hunsley
Denise Brown
I am trying to upload a course to Rapid Review and also to our LMS, when I upload the zip file I get this message: ERROR: Missing starting html file Can anyone gi...
By Brian Batt
Rosie Piller
Hi, I'm using Articulate '09 and having trouble viewing attachments in IE. When I publish and view in Firefox, I am able to view the attachment just fine. When I ...
By Rosie Piller
Carrie Meusborn
I am using Articulate 9 for the first time today. I built a presentation in PowerPoint 2007; however, when I use Articulate Presenter 9 to publish, my PowerPoint...
By Brian Batt
Tomas Tinajero
When I publish a particular course, I get a playerproperties.xml file that is 1kb. When I open the file in wordpad I get: I want to exchange the powered by logo...
By Brian Batt
Jed Friend
Engage '09, .mp4 files I am putting together an FAQ with 33 questions. With each question there is a video response ranging between :03 - 1:33, with most being about 1...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Jed Friend
Brock Culpepper
I don't know if this is mentioned anywhere else on the forum or not, but I thought I would make this post just so Engage users can be aware of a small glitch I encount...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By David Burton
Susan Schulte
Is there a way to upload a batch of questions to Quizmaker from a text, rtf, or doc(x) file? If so can you point me in the right direction for formatting instructions?...
By Brian Batt