Product Last Post Replies
Audrey Kumi
Hi Everyone, I am pretty new to articulate and I was hoping you could help me find a solution to my problem. When I upload an articulate file in moodle it does not pla...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Andrea Kellie
Hi, I'm trying to create a player template in Articulate Presenter '09 that shows the bottom navigation by default. It seems like no matter what I select or deselect, ...
By Brian Batt
Pauline Rooney
Hi folks I'm using Presenter/Engage to create a bank of scenarios which allow managers to practice their discipline/grievance-handling skills. Basically the user is pr...
By Brian Batt
Steve Andrews
I've currently publishing a project with several image in it. Everything looks fine in PowerPoint but when I publish some of the graphics are missing with a placeholde...
By Phil Mayor
David Ealy
Hi. I need some help: I've built a course (AICC) using Presenter '09 and am using Web Objects - referencing a .swf on the same server as the cours...
By Brian Batt
Laura Lampe
We recently purchased Articulate to redevelope a Training Portal using a PowerPoint presentation. There are issues with the conversion from PowerPoint '07 to Art...
By Brian Batt
Brian Sullivan
Just doing some testing with MP4 video vs FLV as the MP4 seems to produce a lot better quality for the same bandwidth. From what I can tell though it seems that ...
By Tammy Smith
Kim Stockwell
Hi All - I have loaded the contents of a publsihed file to an intranet sharepoint site. Some of the users are having difficulty playing the course. When they click on...
By Saul J
Melanie Fine
I learned how to use engage to add a drop-down periodic table to my presentations, but I specifically need the drop-down periodic table during the quizmaker quizzes.&n...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
David Baird
Is there a way of controlling the playback of a Flash movie at runtime. For example, I have a simple animation built in Flash. At the end of it's timeline I have a sto...
By Robert Kennedy
Holly MacDonald
Hi there - first timer question. I am building a course in studio '09 and I am using tabbed interaction for a series of scenarios within a course. I would l...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bruce Graham
I am sure this one was answered once before, but cannot find it, (sorry...). I want to check that someone has remembered 5 named parts of an object. Is it possible to ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Jim Rehmann
It would be nice if we could LOOP an inserted Flash video so it replays when it reaches the end. What I've had to do is go into an editor (Camtasia), copy the or...
By Brian Batt
Robert Roach
It probably isn't at the moment, but I figured I'd just ask in case it is. Is it possible for me to embed an engage interaction within an engage interaction (like an e...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Robert Roach
Lela Donelson
I am considering purchasing Presenter. About 18 mos ago I downloaded the free trial and therefore am unable to install and use the trial again. I have since purchased ...
By Justin Wilcox
Bill Finnerty
Using Presenter & QuizMaker since start of this year (so I'm a newbie) and now looking to integrate QuizMaker with my Presenter/PowerPoint. I am thinking I would ...
By Bill Finnerty
Bill Finnerty
Is there a means to default the feedback to by answer rather than by question ? I am using multiple choice questions, each with answer specific feedback. QM defa...
By Bill Finnerty
Bill Finnerty
When answering a quiz question, the feedback box is displayed with button to “Try Again” or “Next Question”. After clicking the button, the cursor stays unmoved ...
By Bill Finnerty
Josh Janikowski
Has anyone had issues with articulate quiz maker Caching previous scores and uploading old scores to their LMS? My client has their coworkers log into Kiosks around th...
By Justin Wilcox
Melanie Fine
I like to write directly on my powerpoint slides as I lecture. Is there a way to do this in presenter, so that it is recorded as part of the lesson?
By Patricio Bustamante M