Product Last Post Replies
Stephanie Zwolan
I added images to an engage interaction (the Time-line) and when I click on the zoom button, the image disappears. However, this does not happen when previewing ...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Etienne du Jardin
Hello everybody. Could someone tell me if it is possible to choose another colour than the blue by default ? Thanks.
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone's had any experience trying to export from Raptivity Presenter into an existing Articulate Presenter PPT? The first time I d...
By Michael Fimian
Dave Seidman
I'm noticing that my slide and animation cues are moving every time I replace the audio file that narrates my 25 slide PowerPoint presentation. The narration is a sing...
By Justin Wilcox
Harriet Stroupe
Will the Articulate 09 presenter trial version run with Office 2010 trial version? We have an employee in an Articulate class right now and she's having problems. Help...
By Brian Batt
Kari Kells
Hi. We're trying to have an image animate to fade in & fade out as a video is playing on one slide. So far we can't get this to work. Do you know if: 1. An image o...
By Kari Kells
David Janus
Please can you help. I want to hyperlink to a document in the presentation. The learner will click on a icon and I would like the word document to open up in another ...
By Gabe Anderson
Solano *
After I publish my course the text labels in the Player Template seem to disappear (i.e., Outline, Notes, Search, Attachments, etc). Is there a way to swap the Player ...
By Justin Wilcox
Eric Allen
Hey All, I have a question about Web Objects (which I've not used yet.) But my question is if it is possible to create a series of HTML pages on our website, in...
By Iain Conliffe
Tyler McKnight
Hello, I'm trying to install Studio Pro '09 from a silent install, but when I do so it seems that not everything is getting installed. I'm installing to Win XP Sp2, wi...
By Dave Mozealous
john scarano
I've dummed down my PowerPoint file enough as it is and now Presenter published with these awesome problems: 1. Little blue blocks appear in the upper right hand corne...
By Brian Batt
Karla Tranfield
I am new to Articulate and have a most basic question. I created a PPT presentation, then added in some Articulate interactions. However, when I play it back, the PPT ...
By Karla Tranfield
Pam White
I'm wanting to add a drag and drop activity to an Articulate Presenter module - dragging the correct labels to a diagram with immediate feedback on correct and in...
By Pam White
Jonathan Bacon
I've been working on revising a Flash Hangman game (doing away with the noose and making it constructive rather than suicidal--for a 1st grade audience). I'm not a Fla...
By Justin Wilcox
troy schulze
after publishing my captivate as .swf file and place into my articulate presenter... from preview it shows the captivate file, but it is flashing and flashing a ...
By Justin Wilcox
Saul J
Hi I'd like to know if its possible to replace the existing logo (top-left logo, not the "powered-by" logo) by editing the playerproperties.xml file, instead of having...
By Justin Wilcox
Lee Condon
Hi, I have put together a lesson using Articulate Presenter and I have attached several documents from my C drive which (when published) appear in the tools tab. ...
By Justin Wilcox
S P
Hello, I have a problem with failing a quiz on my articulate presentations. If the user passes the final quiz in a published presentation, Articulate runs fine.&...
By Brian Batt
Terri Smith
I published an Engage file to Word and discovered that images were missing. Found a reference on the Articulate website that an update was available to the 09 studio, ...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Terri Smith
Doug Patzelt
Good Afternoon All, I have a slight dilemma, I am creating a "checklist" as a multiple response question. I need to assign a point value per answer for a total of the ...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt