Product Last Post Replies
Tony Donnelly
We have published Articulate files that we've deployed to stores over a terminal server method. The Articulate files launch but if it comes to a place where ...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Stacey Jackson
I am trying to publish my courses for upload on my Meridian LMS system. I have four courses. Two of them published fine, the other two do not zip when I select LMS Pub...
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Newgass
Hello, Can somebody advise me where a good place to get images of people without backgrounds? I have seen some example around here, but can't seem to find any now. Tha...
By Dave Newgass
George Reith
Hi, does anyone know if this is possible? I want to let the user try to answer the question unlimited times but only award points on the first answer,
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By George Reith
Marta Burda
hi guys I'm making a quiz with fill in the blank questions. when I change feedback to none, I can't go back to feedback by question (no option available) is it n...
By Marta Burda
Simon Perkins
Have been playing with Flash CS4 and built a SWF using one of the lessons in Adobe's CIB manual (lesson 6 for those that know it). Plays perfectly when published...
By Brian Batt
Whit Eldridge
Any ideas why after I toggle ON my slide numbers in the Presenter Player Template settings window it doesn't publish my course with slide numbers ON?
By Justin Wilcox
jon mills
I bought presenter and engage back when it was version 5. What was the last version of that before it changed to studio and where can i download the update to make sur...
By Justin Wilcox
Justin Leoni
This goes along with a previous post of mine so I wont go there, but Mozilla released Firefox 4 as an official release. And i'm getting the following behavior: I...
By Brian Batt
Colin Bill
I have a simple slide with animation where a cloud moves onto the screen with a sound effect (thunder). When I record my narration in Articulate and then sync animatio...
By Gabe Anderson
Tammy Smith
Hey all. I couldn't find a forum just for the video encoder program, so I'm posting my question here. I hope that's okay. First, I have a .mov file that I ...
By Tammy Smith
Lisa Ward
I have created a Process interaction with 5 steps. I have a Flash-created SWF on the Introduction step. I want to include a second SWF on the 5th step.&nbs...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Lisa Ward
Anne Koproski
Is it possible to create an engage interaction and allow the user to click on a button to hear an audio file? I'm challenged by not wanting to read the content just so...
By Anne Koproski
Bruce Graham
Is there any way to use "Sections" to create a multi-language Quiz? I want to have someone choose which one of 4 languages they take a test in - all sections have same...
By Bruce Graham
David McClelland
Quizmaker is running as a swf in html page (not embedded in Presenter) Works in regular VPN and normal network connection Fails to load when run over reverse proxy htt...
By David McClelland
Milagros Marchetti
I am working from my Power Point, trying to add an engage file but neither quiz maker or engage are opening. Any suggestion?
By Brian Batt
Laura Ramos
Hello! I've been using the free Studio 09 Trial to produce a course to present to my Board and convince them to give Articulate a chance. My problem is that the index ...
By Justin Wilcox
Christine Bruner
Is it possible to attach a file to a quiz? I tried to use the zoom picture feature however it doesn't zoom to a large enough image for our needs. If this isn't p...
By Christine Bruner
Todd McQuage
The recent March 8th update caused my Quizmaker interactions to stop working in development. Although I can open Quizmaker, I cannot create or edit any content w...
By Justin Wilcox
Ben Mincavage
Hi, I'm very new to the e-learning forums, 30 minutes new to be exact. So bear with me if this is a common question and I just couldn't find it. I'm working with...
By Justin Wilcox