Product Last Post Replies
Jasmine Babcock
Is there anyway to add a Camtasia MP4 to Articulate Presenter 9?
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Jasmine Babcock
Jason Hunter
Hi there, When I embedd a flv video into a Engage '09 tab activity and select Include Playbar the video begins playing immediately without having to sel...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michael Wandschneider
Hello to all, I have created an engage glossary with about 480 entries and a starting page which can be displayed within the presenter output by clicking on an ad...
By Michael Wandschneider
Michael Wandschneider
Hello to all, is there a possibility to add more than 500 entries to an Engage glossary?
By Michael Wandschneider
Hugh Gardner
So, I thought a good discussion on the best way to insert screen capture segments in Articulate would be helpful. Having gone from Camtasia to Lectora to Captiva...
By clement harris
Uma Raj
Hi, In articulate presenter i created a quiz(many essay questions) and i published in LMS(version 1.1.0) using simple scorm packager. But now the problem is "...
By Sayuj Ravindran
Stephanie Ross
Hi All, I'm a new user to Articulate and working with a client on my first e-learning course. My narrataor is a SME and will be recording all the narration.&nbsp...
By Stephanie Ross
Debbie Richards
Is there a way to identify a Flash Movie once you have inserted it on a page? IE - the file name of the movie?
By Phil Mayor
Brandy Rainwater
Hi all, We just published a new course and are having problems because the attachments aren't opening. I read the other discussions and they didn't seem to help so I'l...
By Brian Batt
Carrie Booth
I am having trouble publishing my articulate created learning courses. the next keeps messing up, puting random Ms and stuff in places... Some time republishing works...
By Brian Batt
Julie Navar
Hi - newbie here. You are all so smart! I have a project with several Engage interactions. When the interaction is loading, it will flash the light blue ba...
By Phil Mayor
Kellie Johnston
I am feeling confused and I am hoping that someone can help clear this up. Is it possible to exit a presenation and resume it in-progress if it is posted on the web an...
By Kellie Johnston
gary robertson
Hi I would love to devise a training module that can be accessed by multiple delegates at the same time where there is interaction by these delegates participating in ...
By Phil Mayor
sharon jones
I am working on a course in which the content takes up a lot of real estate and the client wants to have a prompt telling the user to click the next button to continue...
By sharon jones
Daniel Brigham
Bravest of e-learning heroes: I'm sure there has to be an easy way for ALL of my unhidden slides to appear in the lesson menu (even the ones marked level two)&nbs...
By Daniel Brigham
Sarah Bishop
Looking for someone to potentially help in several conversions from Adobe to Articulate. Some of these in foreign languages. Please advise to if you know of someone or...
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Brock Culpepper
If you are an e-learning guru and LOVE this kind of work like I do, contact me with a sample of your best work. I've got some ideas. Tell me what you speci...
By Brock Culpepper
Dan Handalian
I created a simple 4-question Quiz that requires a 75% passing rate. Yet, I've *never* been able to fail the quiz - every time I go through, even if I answer all quest...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Dan Handalian
Digital Team
Hi This is probably asked and answered somewhere but I cannot find anything similar so far. My company is creating a course to teach employees of our client who are wo...
By Dwayne Schamp
Jennifer  Sweatmon
Good Evening, All! I launched Articulate Presenter this evening and I received this error when I clicked on the Flash Video button "Error: Component "MSCOMCTL.OCX" or ...
By Justin Wilcox