Product Last Post Replies
Daniel Brigham
Bravest of e-learning heroes: I'm sure there has to be an easy way for ALL of my unhidden slides to appear in the lesson menu (even the ones marked level two)&nbs...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Sarah Bishop
Looking for someone to potentially help in several conversions from Adobe to Articulate. Some of these in foreign languages. Please advise to if you know of someone or...
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Brock Culpepper
If you are an e-learning guru and LOVE this kind of work like I do, contact me with a sample of your best work. I've got some ideas. Tell me what you speci...
By Brock Culpepper
Dan Handalian
I created a simple 4-question Quiz that requires a 75% passing rate. Yet, I've *never* been able to fail the quiz - every time I go through, even if I answer all quest...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Dan Handalian
Digital Team
Hi This is probably asked and answered somewhere but I cannot find anything similar so far. My company is creating a course to teach employees of our client who are wo...
By Dwayne Schamp
Jennifer  Sweatmon
Good Evening, All! I launched Articulate Presenter this evening and I received this error when I clicked on the Flash Video button "Error: Component "MSCOMCTL.OCX" or ...
By Justin Wilcox
Diane Blake
I can see published presentation on local drive but when uploading to our server it keeps aborting and will not upload. The problem is confirmed with ...
By Brian Batt
Ada Veloz
I am looking to buy a version of 4.0. Please let me now if anyone can help. iluvclothing@aol.com
By Justin Wilcox
Eric Vogel
I've been struggling off and on throughout the day just trying to do my first engagement. There are loads of tutorials on any number of topics which all seem to ...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Daniel Bolia
Hi everyone, I want to use the Note Tab to display the narration text as this works out better than having the note text display at the bottom of the screen. However, ...
By Brian Batt
Rachel K.
I've just completed a project and 2 of my hidden slides just stop after playing. They play fine, but will not advance. I've check in Slide Properties, they...
By Brian Batt
Lamma Mamma
I am getting different results every time I publish. The issue starts at the load of an engage or quiz interaction. (I have presenter pages followed by an engage page,...
By Lamma Mamma
Steve Babe
Is there a way to disable the "Review Quiz" option after someone fails the quiz? I'm OK with those reviewing the quiz after passing, but I don't want those ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Steve Babe
Rochelle Price
I am updating a training module I originally created in 2008. Everything has been working fine until I try to insert my new Flash Movies. When I select Insert Flash Mo...
By Brian Batt
Melissa Cornelsen
Can you pull the PowerPoint back out of Articulate Presenter?
By Brian Batt
Robert DeSimone
I have several courses that I have published to my client's LMS. The courses have a lot of branching. I see that I can set the minimum number of slides to indica...
By Robert DeSimone
Kate Black
I am finding weird spaces between words when I am publishing a particular course. Has anyone else had the same issue, and if so - were you able to fix it??
By Silvia Vantusso
tali ramos
I need some help. I have a customer spin animation that I want to spin until the end of the slide (which is about 20 seconds) or when a hyperlink is clicked.&nbs...
By Brian Batt
Daniel Bolia
Hello everyone, I have a problem that occurs when my slides are published with narrations and music, which I am hoping to find resolution for. I have four slides with ...
By Brian Batt
Marie Wood
Has anyone created a animation of a collage images spelling out a word and incorporate it into a a Presenter course? I am looking for a way to have a series of p...
By Jeanette Brooks