Product Last Post Replies
Harold Entz
I emailed a presentation to a colleague for review. She can open the training module and see the presentation. However, she cannot hear the narration associated with i...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Harold Entz
Brian Gavin
Hi there, I hope everyone is having a great week. I have a slight issue with Articulate '09 not playing nice with Safari 5. In essence, when I attemt to l...
By Brian Batt
Simon Perkins
Bit of a weird one this. Published a course for a pilot group and thought all was well. But then the feedback comes in that quiz slides are taking the lear...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Janeen Thompson
I just got a refubished laptop and when I installed the Articulate Suite to it, I get the attached Microsoft Visual Basic System Error when I open PowerPoint and when ...
By Brian Batt
Helen Wilcock
Can you add anotations without audio? I just want to add a tick and a cross on a Do and Don't tab in Engage and I just can't do it, i have listened to three tutor...
By Brian Batt
Evette Minns
Is there a test question limit in Quizmaker? One of my exams has 100 questions and the other has 400 questions. Can I permit the student to skip questions ...
By Brian Batt
Janelle Edgemon
I just published a presention to CD and the audio did not come through. This is the first time I've done this on my Articulate license. Is there a setting somewhe...
By Janelle Edgemon
Gregory Lunsford
Hello, I am creating a presentation in quizmaker; so I can have interactive questions throughout the presentation. I am using a multiple choice question as my main men...
By Simon Perkins
Scott Johnson
Hey all, I may be missing something obvious, but is there anyway to format the quiz title in Quizmaker? I can see the button to check whether it is to be d...
By Scott Johnson
Phil Mayor
Hi Can someone help, I am inserting a flash video into Quizmaker, setting it to play automatically with no controls and I get a a very thin border on the flash movie, ...
By Rajesh Bokaro
Cindy Riddle
I have created a 240 question stand-alone exam in Quizmaker 09. Upon testing with our LMS, I discovered that the score is being passed to the LMS if the student scores...
By Cindy Riddle
gary robertson
Hi Engage is just awesome but I am trying to insert a flash video into a circle diagram interaction. When i preview it plays fine but is just too small. Ho...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Michael Dempsey
Cleveland Ferguson
Hello. I'm new to Articulate. I created this slide in Engage:and published it to PowerPoint. The slide in PowerPoint creates a m...
By Cleveland Ferguson
Natalia Mueller
Hello Fabulous Gurus- I have been working with Articulate for a little while now but I've been limiting my interactive pieces to hyperlinks and branching. I'm launchin...
By Natalia Mueller
Gary Galmin
This might be a little out of place. But does anyone know how to extract the animated movie from an animated template? I can see it is a .MOV file in powerpoint 2010. ...
By Phil Mayor
Carol Stirn
Hi - I have a quiz with 38 questions divided into three question groups, which are randomized to select a certain number of questions. We are encountering a prob...
By Brian Batt
Noel Peters
I have created a question two ways, Matching drag and drop and Matching drop-down, in both cases when tested in Preview mode as well as after published I am randomly g...
By Brian Batt
Deborah Adkisn
How can I determine the file name of an inserted swf in my ppt? It seems like you coudl do this previously from the right click properties menu, but now that option on...
By Deborah Adkisn
David Sachwald
Hi, I've imported audio into my PPT using Articulate, and now I want to sync it with the notes I've written. But when I go into Sync Animations, after syncing one slid...
By Brian Batt
Dawg Fan
It's that time of year when I need to help with the company budget. We already have licenses for Articulate 09, but will a new version appear within the next 12-...
By Gabe Anderson