Product Last Post Replies
Deborah Adkisn
I am working with the character builder in Media Semantics and am hoping some of you have some tips for sizing the output files. I am having trouble with a standi...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adam Truckenmiller
I'm creating a Flash file for a course and would like to implement AS3 into the video. The only problem is that when wanting to insert the file I would have to do it a...
By Justin Wilcox
Zoran Jancic
I customized template colors and labels in articulate Presenter '09. Saved new template and used it in several presentations. After a while, I wanted to change some se...
By Brian Batt
Silvia Vantusso
I updated an interaction in my presentation (presenter 09) but I do not understan why now my interaction (an help in this case) is connected to a FAQ interaction. Nam...
By Brian Batt
Sam Carter
The text in the button to click to exit the course is cut off at the end. It should show “今すぐ終了”.
By David Burton
Laurel Thomas
I'm trying to publish a one-slide PPT/Presenter file with a Web Object to LMS format. The published folder contains all sorts of extra files, including ALL OF THE FILE...
By Laurel Thomas
Brock Suska
Not sure if this is possible but I thought that I would ask the people that probably know a lot more about Articulate than myself. I've built a little Flash app ...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brock Suska
Kim Stockwell
Don't know if this is a presenter question or a quizmaker question.... I am creating a course in Presenter that includes 2 quizzes in. Based on a language s...
By Mary Lynne
sorcha fox
Hi, I need to change the logo in my course, but the functions seem to have broken for me. When I click on 'Presentation Options' I get the below error message tw...
By Brian Batt
Silvia Vantusso
Hi everybody, I am using moodle 1.9.2 and Articulate studio. I tried to upload a course with some interactions as adding resource (link to file or web site) but a...
By Phil Mayor
Ron Dabbs
I am using a separate player as a menu using a custom skin. Whenever one of the courses is selected from the menu, a GetURL, self command opens the selected cour...
By Ron Dabbs
Tom  Davenport
Being relatively new to articulate, I am looking for some help on utilizing the branching & publishing in Articulate. Here is my problem: I have a powe...
By blair parkin
Tom  Davenport
I have a problem that for the life of me I can not figure out. At some point when playing around with my course I must have discovered a "spot light" type annima...
By Tom Davenport
Vicki Kunkel
Hello, fellow forum members! Question: Can two flash movies play simultaneously on the same Articulate slide? I have one flash movie (an animated, speaking...
By Vicki Kunkel
Daniel Brigham
Dear E-learning Heroest of Heroes: I published my course to the web, and currently it's online on the client's portal. For some reason, when a learner takes the lesson...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Karl Krammer
Hello, I want to react to the user viewing a new slide, either using prev/next buttons or the outline menu, when jumping to a slide, etc. - is there any way to hook in...
By Karl Krammer
Matt Schewe
I recently took over a one-person training department that has purchased the Articulate product but no one (me) seems to know how to use it. With this being...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Matt Schewe
Ryan Martin
Hi All, I'm looking at using a video from istockphoto.com and wondering about video size/options. If I purchase one of their "Small Web" 320×180 px @ 30 fps videos. Co...
By Ryan Martin
Nelinda Acosta
I have a very long (some as long as 2 hours) telecast audio file that I am trying to have work with my Articulate Presentation. I only want to have one static PowerPoi...
By Brian Batt
Tony Chilvers
Hi there, I would like to include a Flash Player detection script in packages that would direct users to install Flash Player if they do not already have it. I can man...
By Brian Batt