Product Last Post Replies
Sean Callahan
I have a website that looks great is safari, chrome and firefox, but doenst show very well in ie. I would like to know if there is a code I can insert that will ...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Renee Tregonning
Dear all, I'm working on a project at the moment where I create my project on the desktop and then move it to the sharedrive for other people to access. This is the fi...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Renee Tregonning
Michelle Eiteljorge
Hi-- I'm revising a course, and for some reason, when I publish, the PowerPoint template disappears. The Presenter player template is there and looks/works just ...
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello to all, I have a client that click on the Attachments tab, then goes to click on a document that is a PDF and nothing happens. I sent her the PDF as an att...
By Brian Batt
Hallie Smith
Hi, I'm new to Articulate and am reproducing a tutorial. In ppt, the graphics look fine, but when published in Artic, the first graphic gets stretched beyond the scree...
By Phil Mayor
Diana Avery
Does anyone know if there is a way to replace the "Powered By" logo with other text or logos? I know you can add a logo a the top of the presenter panel but i'd ...
By Diana Avery
Mary Alice C.
I have a quiz embedded in my presentation. On my most recent publish the first slide on the quiz, which is a blank slide, when I click the NEXT button, it changes to a...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Mary Alice C.
Janelle Francis
I have set a couple of annotations to a slide. One is multiple checkmarks when review the content on the slide. It sets as expected, but once I previ...
By Janelle Francis
Tammy Smith
Hi. I finally have my video uploaded to the internet, though it's set to private right now. But when I try to seek through larger MP4s that I have on it, t...
By Tammy Smith
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a requirement to use Captivate as the "production" tool for a course, but use Articulate's Engage '09 functionality within it. The question is: "Does anyon...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Adrian Gates
Hi, So I have a consistent problem in several courses: The exit button closes the course as expected the first time, but if I log back into the course without closing ...
By Brian Batt
Derek Rohde
I am having a problem with a quiz loading in a publihsed course (it works fine in preview). Here is what I have done 1. I copied a working course and all of the assoca...
By Brian Batt
Sümeyye Selcen SAHIN
Hi! I have a problem with adding annotation! I have already audios on my slides (i had imported the files from my computer When i wanted to add annotations on the sl...
By Brian Batt
Maksym M
Hello, I tried to assemble a few test by importing questions from the other quizmaker quizes. Is there a way to keep the formatting of the original slide? Here are th...
By Brian Batt
Brian Moore
Hi there, I'm having a slight issue getting a web object to show up in IE8 within the presentation. It is an ASP page, though a regular HTML page didn't&nbsp...
By Brian Batt
Claire Tho
I am trying to get a presentation to autorun in expression web. I click on the link to the page where the presentation is and currently I have to click the...
By Phil Mayor
Celestial Holmes
Sync animation, add annotations, and record narration are not responding in the Articulate ribbon. All of the other options are working just fine. Please h...
By Celestial Holmes
Sanjit Keskar
1) Can I have a per answer point system in match the columns type of question? 2) Can I change the colour of the left and right side connecting blocks to make the...
By Sanjit Keskar
jeanne strayer
I've been playing with the template in Articulate Presenter 09 to try out the various customization options. I've added a company logo, but still see a blu...
By jeanne strayer
V B
I am working on an Articulate based e-learning module and we need to make sure the end users click on certain imbeded hyperlinks (i.e. policy and procedures on the Int...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)