Product Last Post Replies
jeanne strayer
I've been playing with the template in Articulate Presenter 09 to try out the various customization options. I've added a company logo, but still see a blu...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By jeanne strayer
V B
I am working on an Articulate based e-learning module and we need to make sure the end users click on certain imbeded hyperlinks (i.e. policy and procedures on the Int...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Bob Guardi
I know we can link from one slide to another slide using the parameter ?slide=[slide #], however, I'm curious if it's possible to link to a specific time within anothe...
By Phil Mayor
Aditya Konde
Hi, For inserting movies developed in Captivate5, we need to use the 'Insert Web Objects' option in Presenter. My question is that after insertion can i track wh...
By Bill Herrmann
Erin L
Hello, I've downloaded a trial version of Engage to use for a school project and it crashes on the splash screen whenever I try to start it. I have searched around on ...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jim Rehmann
I'm going to need some avatars for an upcoming lesson. I will need both male and female genders. Do you know of a good resource for some free or low-cost a...
By Bob S
Jo-Anne Satterly
I have a quiz with 500 questions, random 40 show. They were initially showing feedback and I imported them with feedback in the Quiz properties turned off but th...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Jo-Anne Satterly
Connie Betts
I inserted a hyperlink in Quizmaker and changed the color. I need to remove the underline that is automatically generated. I see Bold and Italic in the font palette, b...
By Justin Wilcox
Jim Bierbower
I have a small module with a bunch of timed animations--things are flying all over the place. I want the slides to advance automatically after a set time. Pretty simpl...
By Justin Wilcox
Mac McConnachie
Hi there! I have created some spotlight annotations in my file. I have already added sound (imported file) and created the animations, and syncronized the animat...
By Justin Wilcox
Sanjay Khilnani
Hello gurus - We've uploaded a Quizmaker quiz in Saba 5.4, which is *working just fine. (*working : Quizmaker sends the resulting score to Saba and it is correct...
By Dwayne Schamp
Jeff ("JP") Redman
Wondering if there is a way to make a slide advance automatically after some action occurs on an embedded web page. Our campus LMS will not handle Quizmaker details so...
By Phil Mayor
Sarah Johnson
Hi, At the end of my survey, a green checkmark with "Thank you for completing this survey" show up on screen. At the risk of sounding rude, can I get rid of that...
By Sarah Johnson
Stephen Dauchert
Using Presenter '09 I published a training with the web option. The training works properly when played locally on my computer, but does not play properly when hosted ...
By Landgoed Bergvliet
Katie Gleason
I've been producing several large e-learning courses using Engage and Quizmaker. No matter how I package the interactions with the working file they disable themselves...
By Landgoed Bergvliet
Neu Bee
When veiwing the power point under normal veiw, I can see the slides that are the quizes but they do not show the questions. If I edit it the questtions ar...
By Landgoed Bergvliet
Carol Wren
I've built quite a few Engage Interactions and published them to my e-course successfully. None of them had an audio component -- I thought I'd go back and add a...
By Carol Wren
Dave Newgass
Hello, How can I tell if I have the most recent updates installed on Presenter? What version are we on???? Cheers, Dave
By Dave Newgass
Jaya Rajagopal
We are creating all our learnings using Articulate (we were using Adobe Presenter before) now but once the activity is loaded it seem to be having a caching problem.&n...
By Dave Newgass
James Lewis
Brain lock how do I turn the sound click off.
By Dwayne Schamp