Product Last Post Replies
Kate Leifheit
Hi! I am trying to publish a course and it has a total of 55 slides. Articulate Presenter keeps freezing, stopping, and crashing once it reaches the slide number arou...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Joyce Hensen
I recently created a quiz that has a mostly black background and white fonts along with some graphics. When someone was reviewing my course for me they noticed t...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Joyce Hensen
Widya  Y
Hi guys, Please assist me how to change the QuizMaster template to an existing course. I have two courses of different templates, but now I would like to use the same ...
By Widya Y
Abby S
Hi there, I tried adding a flash interaction by inserting a flash movie. Every attempt resulted with audio mishaps (audio over audio) and with no ability in using the ...
By Justin Wilcox
Pam Jones
Quite randonly when I preview or publish a quiz, an option wont publish. There will be a gap for the option but the text doesn't show. If I close and -re-preview, the ...
By Justin Wilcox
Greg Williams
Can I publish Articulate Presenter productions to Adobe Connect? If so, what do I need to know about this?
By Justin Wilcox
Cindy Hollister
I'm sort of new to working with video in e-learning courses. I am trying to educate myself on video topics and was looking at the Articulate Video Encoder demos... and...
By tyty tyty
Donna Marino
I'm using Screenr to record screencasts in a software application. Then, I'm inserting them into my Articulate presentation (I'm using '09 Pro). When I publish the pre...
By Justin Wilcox
Jessica Cherry
I have audio recorded and it sounds perfect when playing the stand alone file. When importing the audio into Articulate the audio is distorted and plays only a loud hi...
By Justin Wilcox
Luke Franckeiss
Hi Is there a way a user can turn off or turn down the background music without turning off the narrative? thanks Luke
By Jeanette Brooks
prashanth udupa
Hello There.. I've problem with publishing presentation for LMS. Listed below: 1. If i give wipe animation for the text, after publishing some of the last letters in t...
By prashanth udupa
Neu Bee
How can I change the attachements tab to read "access policy" instead of "attachemnts" Thanks!
By blair parkin
Susan Haywood
I tried to turn a complex 2-page table that contained "Too Much Information" into an interaction that my SME insisted be included in a "e-learning module"&nb...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Susan Haywood
Lamma Mamma
I have noticed some issues that may be related to browser versions/upgrades. For example, I just published a module in web version, and it gets stuck at the launch of ...
By Brian Batt
Celestial Holmes
So, I reveiwed a post in the old forum that showed how to insert an Engage interaction as a Flash file. It works beautifully; however, there are two places where...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Celestial Holmes
Stephen Dauchert
I would like to lock the progress bar so that users cannot seek ahead in a slide. But the lock function locks all controls except pause/play. Is there a way to lock th...
By Stephen Dauchert
Michael Smart
Hi -- I bought Articulate earlier this year and have been really happy with it. My first five courses went really well, people are taking them and liking them. Now, su...
By Brian Batt
Jill Freeman
Please help me figure this out. All courses I've ever published just started playing with cut off edges and the menu numbering is mixed up (see screen shot). I've unin...
By Justin Wilcox
Kevin Gardner
When I publish in presenter and the slide says it will lasts for 5 seconds. It really takes 15-25 seconds to complete. Meaning the progress bar moves slower than reali...
By Justin Wilcox
Robert Roach
I have a slide with multiple hyperlinks on it. The hyperlinks all work in Powerpoint, but when I preview it in Articulate, the links either fail to work altogeth...
By Phil Mayor