Last Post Replies
tin C
Hi all, Tried to publish it to web and put the published copy on a flash drive. At the end of the course there is a quiz and when I complete it and hit print results t...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Daniel Bolia
Hello everyone, I am creating a series of branching slides, which include a home slide with many graphics that are hyper-linked to other information slides. The design...
12 years ago
By Daniel Bolia
Rabi Raj
We have delivered about 3 dozen Articulate courses to a client. The end users are located all over the world with different network speeds. I guess it must be the same...
12 years ago
By James Brown
Ana Victória
Normal 0 oNotShowRevisions /> oNotPrintRevisions /> oNotShowMarkup /> oNotShowComments /> oNotShowInsertionsAndDeletions /> ...
12 years ago
By Ana Victória
torbjörn floden
Hello i cant publish my screencast. Is it any problem to day. 2012-01-31 It interupt it self at (50%) of the timiline. Every time?? Any solutions for this? I realy nee...
12 years ago
By torbjörn floden
Lawrence Tagrin
I have a somewhat unique situation and would like some input. While I will use an internal LMS for our training that is designed for our employees, I will also have so...
12 years ago
By David Anderson
ashish khera
Hello Articulate community: My apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.  Moderators, please feel free to put this post in the correct place if misposted. We are...
12 years ago
By ashish khera
Zara Ogden
Can you please take a look at the following graphic and let know what you think it is and do you like it?Also any ideas to improve it are much appreciated. By the way...
12 years ago
By Tony Jameson
Robin Fenner
OK, so this may not be possible, but I thought I would ask anyway! I am currently scratching my head trying to think of way of doing this....but I am sure that there a...
12 years ago
By Robin Fenner
Joseph Suarez
I'm looking for suggestions on how to equalize the volume level on a set of narration audios. Are there any post production techniques or tools you'd recommend? Curre...
12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Daniel Bolia
Hello, I have an swf file that requires flash player ver 10 or higher to play. I have the correct flash player version installed and I'm able to play the flash file. I...
over 12 years ago
By Daniel Bolia
Phil Mayor
Are there any great free (I am being Mr Scrooge) chalk fonts out there, I am looking for something like drawzing.
over 12 years ago
By Amy Kesman Rossi
Philip Lima
I am receiving the following error message when I attempt to save: There is an active inserted or linked object that can’t be saved automatically.  Please close the ob...
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
Eric Nalian
This question/Discussion is not really related to Articulate at all, but because this place is a great resource and has a tremendous wealth of knowledge, I though it w...
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
Renee Tregonning
There have been several posts about this however the more I read the more I get confused so I will step out our issue. We need to create a CD version for one of our co...
over 12 years ago
By Renee Tregonning
Kelly  Zamboni
Hello: I am new to developing e-learning for softskills.  My company is looking to develop an e-learning focused on handling crucial conversations.  Can anyone direct...
over 12 years ago
By Kelly Zamboni
JT Justman
Here at the University of Oregon Center on Teaching and Learning in Eugene, Oregon we're looking for a full-time employee to work with our team developing e-learning p...
over 12 years ago
By Adebare Showemmo
Holly MacDonald
I've been gathering design thoughts and inspirations in Evernote and wondered if this http://www.napp.org.uk/ was doable in Articulate Studio. On the page, the images...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Strate
tin C
Hi all, i am trying to get a custom certificate at the end of my course. The course will not be hosted on the web, but rather on flash drive. So I have published the c...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Katherine Herbert
In 2008, this thread was started: http://www.articulate.com/forums/general-discussion/8244-articulate-certification.html, I am wondering if this is now being offered a...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks