Last Post Replies
Robert Hambrick
I am the course creator; however, (in addition to me) I would like for my supervisor to receive the comments. Is there a way to enable comment review for other s...
almost 2 years ago
By Robert Hambrick
S T
I Published two courses, but one won't appear in the Review main page. Tried multiple times. Any ideas?
almost 2 years ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Kendra Jackson
Hello. We have a total of six review links. We load the review links (with comments turned off) into a 3rd party LMS system for viewing. Links 1 & 2 were loa...
almost 2 years ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Susanne Justan
The Articulate Review Tool is not populating when I put the link in the URL for a course using Google Chrome. Microsoft Edge seems to be working fine. Atta...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Daphne Bottos
Good afternoon. I am trying to publish a course for viewing, on Storyline 360Review, and all that publishes is a gray/white background with no content/course. The cour...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Danya Pérez
Se pueden conocer las respuestas de los usuarios a los cuestionarios? si es así, en dónde?
almost 2 years ago
By Kelly Auner
Cristina Graham
Hi, I created a demo for an eLearning challenge about web objects. When I tried to view it on my iPhone, the web object wouldn't load. I thought maybe there was an iss...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Christine L
Hi all, Just noted that in receiving comments from clients on a Rise Course in Review, when I selected the 'Feedback' area, it shows the thumbnails of where the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Matt Recio
Terri Smith
Articulate Review is GREAT! Thanks for this wonderful tool! Please share with me how I can restrict access for reviewers (who already received a link) to any version o...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Lori  Wright
It would be nice if you could export comments from one Review 360 and import them into a new review 360?
almost 2 years ago
By Digital Learning Consultant
Zvonimir Glavinović
Hello, If I publish entire project in Review 360 is it possible to jump to specific slide inside of project without playing all the slides before wanted slide?
almost 2 years ago
By Zvonimir Glavinović
Katie  Kolp
my users are all reporting that they are unable to see rise modules that have been published for review under the review 360 tab. all users are able to access the modu...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Andrea Stone
We love Review, and most SME's haven't had problems, but we have had a couple people who were confused. We were going to build a SME QuickGuide for Review, but I was h...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Wendy Robichaud
I have several projects on Review 360. Stakeholders are able to watch and listen from computers and tablets, but when they try on a phone the audio does not come throu...
almost 2 years ago
By Wendy Robichaud
Shana Ryman (she/her)
Greetings eLearning Community, This question is basic, and I am stomped and would love help. I reordered my slides in my Storyline module. When I publish i...
almost 2 years ago
By Mandy Lasky
Pascaline Lebon
Hello, Am trying to republish a module from presenter into review link but this latter is being updated on another module's link. Even if i well clicked on publish a n...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Michelle Bonocore
all day today I am having issues publishing Storyline courses to review 360, it keeps crashing before finishing the publishing of the course. I am able to publis...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Valentina Gioia
Hello Articulate Team, do you know after how much time the browser link, published through the feature "Review 360", expires? Thanks!
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Canadian ADL Lab 30
In the last while, when I sort my projects into any created folders, the next time I return to the folder they are all gone and I have to move the desired projects int...
almost 2 years ago
By Janet Chafey
Sebastian Weber
Hey guys, I have a problem, which I can not solve by myself: I always upload my e-learning courses on Review360 so that employees can give their feedback on different ...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra