Last Post Replies
Omkar Pardeshi
Can we provide learners with two options (buttons) in 1 screen and user can decide way forward by selecting one (either screen 1 or screen 2, they will be visiting any...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
James Welle
Starting in January 2022, we will remove support for the Internet Explorer 11 browser (IE11) from all Articulate 360 web apps, Articulate.com, and E-Learning Heroes. W...
1 year ago
By John Alex
Micah Weedman
All: I have a situation where I have a course that ends with a quiz; learners have three attempts to pass the quiz. If they take it three times and do not pass, ...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Micah Weedman
All: I have a situation where I have a course that ends with a quiz; learners have three attempts to pass the quiz. If they take it three times and do not pass, ...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Nayu Liu
I created some courses in Rise 360 in a trail account. And due to a good using experience, i decided to subscribe the Articulate 360 but I can not send courses that I ...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Whitney Lowe
Is there any way to move individual accordion interaction items to another block without moving/duplicating the whole block?
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Gail Chambers
I would like to embed a Rise course within another course and have it open in the same page - not link out to another. Is that possible? I don' t see an option to grab...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
diane galloway
I like the design / layout of the items in the Lesson library so that when you select a lesson, it lists the Series, lesson title and duration but I can't work out how...
1 year ago
By diane galloway
Wim Heylen
I know you can copy a lesson into a new course when you hover over a lesson (or the ...) and Rise 360 content allows to copy into an existing course. But I do no...
1 year ago
By Wim Heylen
Michael Blackmer
Hi all! Is there any way at all to have the videos be 1080p resolution in the final product? Rise is down-res'ing them to 720p. These are low-motion videos that...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Tarek Ben Smida
Hi fellows, everytime I upload a video tutorial in articulate rise the quality is being reduced drastically. How can one fix that. The size of the video is about 8MB s...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Jamie Anderson
I'm experiencing some poor video resolution in Rise. Original video files have much better resolution than when they're played back in Rise. What frame sizes cor...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Algonquin College
Hey, When I create a vector image design in Adobe illustrator and upload it to Rise with the Block, Full Width Image, the image itself seems to become lower&nbsp...
1 year ago
By Adam Kenworthy
Nidhin K
Hi, there, we are creating a mobile specific learning experience for one of our clients. But the client wants the videos to be played in full screen in all the mobile...
1 year ago
By Nidhin K
Caryl Jones
Hi, Is there an update to being able to disable the zoom function on an image in the timeline block. I notice from some of the previous threads that this is bein...
1 year ago
By Caryl Jones
Milissa Copeland
Please Please Please allow ISD to be in charge of creating their content. It has been years and we still cannot autoplay videos in Rise. I do NOT want to turn it into ...
1 year ago
By Wendy Farmer
Training  & Enablement
Are there any Iorad users out there that are unable to complete the addition of an Iorad to a Rise 360 course? My team within my org has been struggling with thi...
1 year ago
By Lauren Taylor
Henrik Lührs
Hi. Is there a possibility to influence the displayed width of inserted images (e.g. left & right padding)? If they are inserted as "image centred", the full conte...
1 year ago
By Henrik Lührs
Dinesh Nangare Nangare
My Articulate Rise file is large and contains 12 videos. I'm having trouble exporting PDF. When I export a PDF, it only shows a single blank page and size is 1kb. Can ...
1 year ago
By Michael Marcos
Jeff Chandler
Hello, Our organization has an extensive library of Rise Courses. From what we can tell - the only way to add collaborators is by a course at a time and one individual...
1 year ago
By Gabriela Lopez-Price