Last Post Replies
Anthony Anderman
My courses are not downloading on Rise 360. However, I am able to start a new course.
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Katherine Bandounas
I have a link to a policy pdf that I would like learners to click on before they can continue. Is it possible to create a content block that specifically requires&nbsp...
1 year ago
By Hanna Jordan
Dale O'Toole
Hi, I have place a Continue block straight after a Single Button block, and have set the continue setting to "Complete block directly above". However, the contin...
1 year ago
By Katherine Bandounas
Alex Hardman
Hi I have an mp4 video file that has multiple audio tracks (1 English, 1 German and 1 French). In VLC I can play the video and select an accompanying audio track. Is t...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Cristina Walker
I created an information guide in Rise 360 that we don't want staff to go to our LSM for but instead access it directly in a SharePoint site where everything related i...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Roxane Aoun
Hello, I was working on Rise 360 free trial but it expired before I downloaded the scorm package. Can I retrieve it without having to subscribe? If not what is the les...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Donna Winter
I have been asked to create an online course. I can use the audio files, however they are asking for the ability to do narration. Is this a possibility? I prefer Rise...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anja Jurgenssen
Hi, I would like to change the background colour of the main course page that contains the introduction text and lessons list, from white to a more muted colour. I ca...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Daniel Schwartz
I have a course I created in Rise 360 but in no longer shows up there. When I go to Review 360 I can find the course. Is there any way to move it over so I...
1 year ago
By Wendy Farmer
Lisa Charette
Has anyone tried inserting an image block into a Microlearning? I had everything working just fine and everything flowed as it should. I have several dividers as well....
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Rychelle Richardson
Hi Everyone, We recently used a RISE 360 Template to create a course. The template was created as a generic document launch type. How do we republish the templat...
1 year ago
By Rychelle Richardson
S T
Hi, Is there a way to remove the giant ugly 'replay' bar across the bottom of microlearning courses? Thanks, ST
1 year ago
By Jack Jensen
Andrea Ward
Hello I have tried to find the answer to this myself but not sure how up to date the information is that I am looking at. I need a definitive answer- Does the Jaws scr...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Tanya Corlett
This will seem silly to those of you that have been working with RISE for years, but I have a problem. I've used a Divider block to add a thin line bar and set padding...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Bastien Médard
Hello, We are developing a Rise course with a quiz of 10 questions. The passing score is 80% and the learner needs to take it again if s/he scores lower than 80%.&nbsp...
1 year ago
By Bastien Médard
Enrico Romagnoli
Hi all, Having some issues with my microlearning module - the background colour of the previous block "leaking" into the next block (checked, background colour is set...
1 year ago
By Ralf Hartmann
Denise Bryan
Is there a limit to how many parts there are in the Micro Learn? I've an item that doesn't show through when previewing?
1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Vikki Anderson
Hey, I've recently created some video-based content in RISE and when in preview/review the closed captions and the translations are working perfectly but as soon as I ...
1 year ago
By Vikki Anderson
UW FAST
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue that I can't seem to find an answer on by searching. I have a labeled graphic that I have markers I'm using to point ...
1 year ago
By Michelle Dean
Ashley Cole
Hello, I am creating a course in Rise. I clicked on the image block, and the generic bicycle photo came up. I tried to click the delete or edit button, but those optio...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller