Last Post Replies
Janet Fearns
Hello, I am new to Rise and Canvas and before progressing with the course build I need to know if these programs are compatible. Apparently Canvas is not SCORM or AICC...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Thaddeus Ashcliffe
I have been using straight line blocks in my rise courses lately. One of the issues I've had occasionally is. The course menu still appears taking up valuable real est...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Marian Murphy
Hi there, I am creating an E Learning course in Rise where I will set a no. of challenges (from a workbook) that I want the learners to add information to a text...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Ailish Lynch
Can anybody tell me how to add a quiz in Rise (not a knowledge check). I don't see how to add a quiz I need to allow users to take a quiz for two attempts and th...
1 year ago
By Pamela Sawyer
Carina Beck
I have a software simulation that was built in Storyline 360. Part of the simulation requires the user to press the F7 and F11 keys. The Storyline file is integr...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
dimitra sialaris
Is it possible to change the graphic on the templates that are provided for Rise 360?
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
HMCTS Learning (GW)
Under WCAG 2.1 we need to give control of animated gifs to the learner. Gifs cannot loop, so they need controls to either hide, pause or stop the gifs. This is particu...
1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Mark Colomb
Good afternoon, I have a Rise Course that a co-worker (who has since left the company) created. Is there any way to track how each Associate who completes the quiz ans...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Leicester Gold
Hi all - I'm wondering if the community can help me with a query? If I create a Rise course and integrate it with my organisation's VLE, (including interactive element...
1 year ago
By Lauren Pallante
Tamila Lazun
Dear Rise experts, How to fix a space issue in tab blocks in Rise 360? Do tabs have limited text capacity? I attach an image for your attention. No matter how I edit, ...
1 year ago
By Michal Lawson
Sonam Arora
Hi everyone, This is a recurrent problem with Rise. Every time I want to use or replace an image from the content library - my images don't load and I only see thumbna...
1 year ago
By Sonam Arora
Reinemarie michael
Hello, I want to change the button color when visited. Do you have any idea how can I do that? I read that this features wasn't available a few years back, is th...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Ian Davies
I have a Rise course embedded in my LMS (Learnupon) using xAPI, and my LMS is configured to forward all xAPI statements to an LRS. However, in the LRS, I only se...
1 year ago
By Ian Davies
Brandy Reed
Hi, I embedded a SL block in a microlearning course. I added a continue block with the stipulation to complete the content directly above it. I cannot move past the SL...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Towe GisterĂ¥
Hi, does anyone here have any good ideas of how to add an evaluation of the training at the end of the e-learning?
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Amelia Robinson
Today we needed to update a RISE file and found that the file looked different (older) for me, the course owner, than it did for a course manager, who saw updates that...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jim Cook
Hello, My organization has turned off the Google Chrome Spell Check extension. I've spoken to my IT team and they're not sure why it is turned off. ...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
jody Tabor
Hi, When I put a link in Rise, when I click on the link, it opens the document but there is no way to get back to the course as a learner. Is there a way to have the l...
1 year ago
By jody Tabor
Michael Steckman
Hi -- I've wondered about this for years, and a colleague just asked me, so (after searching) I decided it was time to post this question, since I imagine others also ...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Darren McNeill
I have put this into the feature request again. This has been asked for a lot and it is crucial now, Support for the Arabic language. I could lose large contracts as c...
1 year ago
By Steven Benassi