Last Post Replies
Thomas Nöller
Hi community, I've got a quick question, maybe someone hast a clever solution: I want to add a button to the end of a course that triggers an email with a specific sub...
almost 2 years ago
By Nishant Khare
Paula Americo
Hello all! Our users are having some difficulty saving their course completions in Rise. They do receive their badge and show completion on our LMS (Totara), but if th...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Gregory Cambarrat
Hello there ! I am looking for a better solution than the one I have now for a quick link navigation panel. Just to be clear, we had to hide the panel on the left side...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Danielle Adams
Please can you update process blocks so we can change the color background? It doesn't make sense that it's the only one you can't edit?! It makes my design look unfin...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Joey Clark
Can I give a user (my manager) permission to edit my Rise courses? Do I need to assign them an admin seat? Thanks!
almost 2 years ago
By Rinnai America
Lawrence Eaton
If you've used these, you'll discover animated PNGs deliver far better content than their older compatriots animated GIFs, but there is a hit. In Rise, you can use any...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Hemant  Gupta
How much money does it take to have a Rise expert design a course ?
almost 2 years ago
By Rise 0
Colette Cunningham
One year ago there was a discussion around accessibility - WCAG AA, WAI-ARIA Labels, Section 508, DDA, Equality Act and Screen Reader Supports. It was noted...
almost 2 years ago
By Suziana Ahmed Shukor
Catherine Fiola
Hi, We have a Rise 360 course from 2019 that we recently did a small amount of text changes, and republished. Learners returning (with an old bookmark) to this n...
almost 2 years ago
By Geoff Plews
Larry Bowditch
In a "concentration-like" game, I would like to have a learner choose a card from a deck of playing cards, then display the flip-side of the card chosen, and have the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
henrietta@elklan.co.uk McLachlan
When I press "start recording" nothing happens, when I press arrow, pre-recorded music plays. I don't know how to record new audio in the blocks.
almost 2 years ago
By amy smart
Iffaf Khan
In a Rise course, I want to create a final quiz. The users to click on a hotspot and select an answer (yes or no). I can do this in StoryLine. Can I do it in Ris...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jane Kung
Hello I would like to use the matching type quiz but have text matched to an image. For example, image of an apple to be matched to the word apple.
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Stefanie Kunze
Hi, I am currently setting-up various safety trainings in Rise but need them in different languages. To avoid to have 10 different trainings I wonder if it is possible...
almost 2 years ago
By Stefanie Kunze
Peter Kelly
Hi everyone, I have seen that in the player for a Storyline course, resources can be attached. I am assuming I could attach a PDF with hands-on exercise instructions f...
almost 2 years ago
By Adam Bloomfield
Robert Hoisan
Hi there, Sometimes changes are required to Rise projects already uploaded in the LMS. And having no access to initial sources makes this task quite difficult.&n...
almost 2 years ago
By Robert Hoisan
Robert Gore
We have received several complaints about a matching knowledge check where the two tiles seem to never connect. Only seeing the issue once first hand, t...
almost 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Nick Soave
Can you change the size of closed captions in Rise?
almost 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Claire Jarrell
Are Rise courses compatible with JAWS reader?
almost 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
sandra muir
What do you like to use to translate XLIFF files? What site/service is the most accurate (and cost effective) when translating a RISE course from English to other lang...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome