Last Post Replies
Candy Zhong
Hi! I'm working on an eLearning Module for my company and can't seem to find the trash button to delete markers on a labelled graphic. I accidentally ended up making a...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Jess O
Hello, Does Rise report Knowledge Check answers to the LMS? I'm not talking about the quiz but specifically Knowledge Check questions and answers that can show up thro...
2 years ago
By Jess O
Jo Jackson
Im trying to upload an image into the labelled image and I get this error. I have tried different browsers - I'm using Chrome now. Still not working to up...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Ryan Blyth
Hi, I have created a series of modules in Rise and I need them translated and copy-edited. I can share the XLIFF file for translation, but i am not sure what the proce...
2 years ago
By Thor Melicher
Jim DeRosa
Is this a known issue in Rise and is a fix forthcoming? When clicking "Add Question" while creating a quiz, the options appear behind the existing questions, making it...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jasper Stadum
Hello, I have created a course in Rise that exists in two parts—the first part in English and the second part in danish. The idea is that the learners should take eit...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
S G
Please if this is something you could do easily - the design is done - needs to be copied onto 360 and images changed - paid - please contact pa.sg@icloud.com
2 years ago
By S G
Angela Heitzman
We are newer to the community and are looking for recommendations on translation services or software you are using to translate your courses into any number of langua...
2 years ago
By Toby Lockyer
Siobhan Wynne
I have created two lessons in Rise 360 but now I want one of those lessons to appear as a part of the other lesson. Is there any way to move one under the other?
2 years ago
By Siobhan Wynne
Ruth Perkey
I'm looking for a recommendation on software or website for XLIFF translation that is free or low cost. Looking primarily to translation from English into Spanish and ...
2 years ago
By Toby Lockyer
Shelley Jacobson
Is it possible to add audio (voiceover) to the course overview page in a Rise 360 course? I can add audio blocks into the lessons, but I don't have the option to do th...
2 years ago
By Laura Brassil
Whitney Salas
Is there any way to implement an "End Page" after a Rise Quiz (For example: Congratulations you've completed the course, press exit to leave)? I know how to crea...
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Jamie Tilton
I having problems loading a mp4 file in to a rise 360 course. I have tried in step and video boxes. I have changed the name of the file, no special characters and less...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Viki Ross
I have created a Rise course with all the fonts being the same size - when I export it in PDF, some paragraphs show a smaller fonts. E.g. in a list 6 items are the cor...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Clarissa Jarrell
With all of the updates made for accessibility, which blocks in Rise are considered 508 compliant or have the ability to made 508 compliant?
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Josh Narotsky
If a user does not receive a passing score within the maximum number of attempts, is there a way to "force" them to go back and review the content? Or will they have t...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
S T
Hi, I used a Storyline block to insert a module in Rise. It imported into the lesson, but I do not hear any of the narration from the Storyline module. Is there a sett...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
DeAnna Gontz
For some reason, this course is not launching for some people in our company - the issue seems to be with those trying to launch it in the app with an iPhone. Androids...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tyler Goodison
Is it possible in Rise to create a main page that hosts multiple modules? Something like how this page is designed: https://www.whatmatters.com/get-started
2 years ago
By Tyler Goodison
Gordon UBS Lam
Hi, I am using a custom (corporate branded) color for the theme of my Rise. But regardless of what custom color I choose, when I insert the basic line divider it is in...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller