Last Post Replies
Tim Hickman
When starting a section with a black background block, there is an offset at the top. Any idea how to fix this? image attached
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Learning Design
Hi, Is it possible to replace the standard feedback characters (photos) with line drawings of my own character in the various body language poses. I have an expert in ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cheryl Grocock
If I build a course in Rise 360 for my client, can I transfer the finished course to their Articulate account, for the client to run through their Web Academy training...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Isobelle Rodgers
Is there a way of removing the table lines in Rise?
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Trish Davey
I created a Rise course with Replay videos and they play fine for me but when I share the link with others they "The media could not be loaded, either because the...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Markus Stehle
Hi, I have to create a course and I would prefer to do it in Rise. But the client want a speciality: the course should be read out by a voice. That's why I need ...
over 3 years ago
By Mark Otley
Sara Lawton
Hello all, I am trying to currently use Rise 360 within Canvas for a client and they had a great question about analytics and insights. Does anyone here happen to know...
over 3 years ago
By Math Notermans
Kristen Cannella
Hi friends! My organization is looking to build "mini catalogues" as people move into a new role with the months 0-6 & 6-12 learning requirements/links. I know the...
over 3 years ago
By Talent Development
luis regaldo
Necesitos ayuda para ver cómo logro incluir un botón de "salir" en un curso , que a su vez finalice la actividad scorm de moodle y envíe el tracking al Mood...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Emmanuelle Gutierrez
I'm normally just copying and paste text and snipping and saving the images, but I'm an now working on a project that requires doing that for 300+ pages, is there any ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
JC Caianiello
Hi there, In Rise 360, how do I add additional "Interactive Markers" in a Labeled Graphic? /jc
over 3 years ago
By Sharon Bildstein
Edward Hoke
Greetings: I have not seen a way to change the font size for an entire Rise course in settings. Neither Headings nor body copy allow for this as far as I can tell. Is ...
over 3 years ago
By Edward Hoke
flaviac@microsoft.com Guimarães
We developed a course on Rise 360 but we have some simulations using storyline blocks. We want the course locked, forcing the learner to finish the asset to...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tash Willcocks
For text and images of text to be readable by some people with vision impairment it needs to have sufficient contrast with the background. The recommended minimum is 4...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jen jen.spolnik@frontdoorhome.com
I created a Storyline piece for my Rise course. I included it in a block that allows you to pick a Review course. However, I want to make sure the learner completes th...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Math Notermans
Rise is great, for creating courses quickly. Unless when published you run into trouble not seeing your course. On Safari that is. Safari apparently implemented ...
over 3 years ago
By Math Notermans
Stuart Ryan
I am trying to send a copy of a Rise course to a colleague and receiving "jwt expired", any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
over 3 years ago
By Stuart Ryan
Sian wilson
I am new to Articulate so this may seem a silly thing!!! When I go into settings to translate labels to a course I am translating into Welsh it applys those labels to ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Maryam Sadigh
Can we customize the feedback for learners that fail the quiz vs. the one who pass the quiz? Thanks, Maryam
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Sheila Johnson
Does anyone have an instruction guide for the engagement activities. While I find them high intuitive, some people are perplexed by card sorting and branch scenarios. ...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato