Last Post Replies
Alok Bishnoi
Hi, I have a bunch of courses in my Rise ID, they all have similar Titles. I want to know if Rise assign the courses a specific ID or Code so that I can find the cour...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Edna May
Hi there, I have big images that i want to be dragged to a drop point, but want the image to get smaller as it is dragged. How do I do this?
over 3 years ago
By Math Notermans
Rosemary Aylward
I asked a couple of years ago if there was a way to make a copy of a course to send to a client. Someone suggested downloading the PDF. I've tried that but it doesn't ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Louise Gillespie
I have just built a course in Rise. When I export it as SCORM 1.2 to load in our LMS (Success Factors) it is not bookmarking or recording complete. Has anyone els...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Omar Quesada
Hi Forum, I was given ownership of a copy of a course that a colleague of mine had created. When I try to add a lesson, it's simply not doing it. It lets me type in th...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Crystal Horn
I often hear from folx who are looking for a way to host or convert their PowerPoint training in Rise 360. With the impact of our global health crisis, the need is eve...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Eugene Pavlenko
We made a test in Rise. There was a problem when the answer option contains Cyrillic, then the send answer button does not work on the server. Although the p...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Perret
Hi, We are trying to upload a rise course into Workday and getting Error Status Code 400 and a string of text after. It's shown in the screenshot. Sorry, I was unable ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Samantha Fowlds
Hello! I hope people are online this week! ~~ The left Navigation in Rise is only showing Section Headers, but not the Lesson names themselves. Because of this, the wh...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Clyne Roche
Hello. I'm sure there is a simple answer to this one. I copied an example Rise course that had Section headers as attached but I cannot figure out how to add a new one...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Avanzo Learning
We have a problem with a Rise scorm that does not display correctly in Firefox (version79). In older versions such as 44 it is displayed correctly. We have been invest...
over 3 years ago
By Rebecca Fellows
Hronn Jonsdottir
Hi, I´m creating a course in Rise. The student´s needs to go into a system that we have and do some actions, that they have learned in the course, and hand back a numb...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Maseras Digital
I have a big question. I created two courses in Rise format, at the end of the course I included the pdf of the course. However, the letter of each pdf has a different...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarang Gujar
In Rise 360, we have a requirement where we need two separate incorrect feedbacks for Knowledge checks. On the first incorrect attempt user will get only "Incorrect, p...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ewa Mwaura
Hi, we are just starting our adventure with Rise and we love the software. We create a lot of courses and most of them are translated into multiple languages. We ...
over 3 years ago
By Thor Melicher
Paolo Nava
Hello, in a course on Moodle we have replaced a scorm made with RISE360 with another more updated one always made with RISE360, but whoever has completed the first sco...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Ivy McDaniels
Hi, everyone! My organization is new to all things Articulate. We have an interesting use case where we would like to include certain documents in our courses (using R...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Levata  Operations
Hello! I am developing a few courses for an external client, with Rise. I'd like to export them into the client's LMS (SuccessFactors). The client does not have an Art...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Julie O'Connor
When we view our Rise Courses on iPhone, sometimes we can click on the next sections button and sometimes we can't. More often than not we can't. Has anyone else exper...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Amnat Chittaphong
I need to have a course exported as a PDF for our staff to be able to access that way - which for us is also an accommodations requirement. I tried several times ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla