Last Post Replies
Hanna Lukashevich
Hi! I've bought licence (Personal Plan) for Articulate 360. But before that I had tested free trial with another e-mail. So how can i transfer corses from my old...
over 3 years ago
By Hanna Lukashevich
Jen Wahl
Hello! Looking for some guidance from this group. Our business is a BYOD organization so we see a significant group of users on iPads completing training. We...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Melea  Siebert
Hi, I'm missing the Edit button and can't replace my main image in the Labeled Graphic block. I read that I should adjust the view on my browser but that didn't help. ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Alison Woodage
Hi, First of all I love that we can now embed a storyline file in a rise block. And even better, we can now use a combination of completion triggers and the cont...
over 3 years ago
By Dawn Peterson
Daniel Mitchell
I just submitted the following feature requests. Posting here as well to get community engagement. Say something if you think these things are useful. Also submit a fe...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Marc Poirier
Hello, for some reason, my webcontent does not resize in my iframe window. Original content is 800 x 600, iframe is 600 x 400, the animation is cut a the bottom. Any c...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Centro Zaragoza
Hola No se guarda el último punto donde se ha finalizado el curso. En los anteriores no hay problema
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Sabine Schmitz
In Rise it says in the ‘Labels’ Area: ‘More Languages coming soon’. Can you specify this timing wise a bit more? Also: What about languages like Turkish, Hebrew and Ru...
over 3 years ago
By SibaPrasad Padhi
Paula Brzezinski
Is there a way to format Rise 360 course titles? I'm trying to italicize the title.
over 3 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett
Sara Breedon
I'm having issues using the table functionality in Rise. When the default table was created I was able to resize the columns briefly but as I added text to the cells i...
over 3 years ago
By Sara Breedon
Organization & Staff  Development
Hi there, can I attach a printable handout (in form of a PDF) to a Rise course?
over 3 years ago
By Organization & Staff Development
Jamii Woychesin
We store our videos on Mediasite which is tied to our transcribing vendor. From there, we embed them into our Canvas courses. However, one of our faculty members wants...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jeff Barrett
Hey Team, I am attempting to publish a test course from Rise to Absorb. I have separate lessons in Rise but when importing to Absorb it puts my whole course into one l...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kim Markey
Our training videos have been loaded to a system server here at our company and the users access them using the link they access in our training site. We use chr...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Shannon Dobrovolny
Hello - I exported a course from Rise and one of the blocks is a "Process" with several steps and an arrow to click through. When I preview in Rise, it looks fi...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Centro Zaragoza
El scorm del rise no guarda los capitulos que ya se han visto
over 3 years ago
By Centro Zaragoza
Tom Baer
We are building a set of eight courses in Rise that, for operational and funding reasons, need to be in our catalog as one long course with multiple modules. We'll hav...
over 3 years ago
By Christèle Galland
Jessica Ward, Staff Instructional Designer, Tesla
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some help from the hive, as I haven't been able to resolve my issues in talking to Articulate Support. Using a free trial, I autho...
over 3 years ago
By Jessica Ward, Staff Instructional Designer, Tesla
Simon Doyle
What format does a picture need to be in so when it is clicked in Picture Carousel, it zooms and makes the picture larger? I have embedded a number of pictures i...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Stuart Gray
What is the ideal length of a video to insert into the course?
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn