Last Post Replies
Kristie Malterre
Hi, I've been following all of the threads on accessibility and RISE and would like to know about the current estimated dates for: 1. WCAG 2.0 AA to be completed (incl...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Global Cold Chain Alliance
I'm looking to translate an Articulate Rise course from English to Spanish. I've seen the instructions for how to duplicate and export the course to an XLIFF file,&nbs...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gina Maynard
Is there a way to set up a video placement with text to the right or left of the video (like image and text layout option)?
over 3 years ago
By Gina Maynard
kieran neeson
Hi, I have a course in Rise 360 and have quizzes at the end of each module. Is there a way I can track each users results? Does this data get sent to a spreadsheet I c...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
André Bergér
Hi there, I've noticed that recently there is a black line on the menu when viewing a course on an iPad. Any thought as to how I can get rid of it? Cheers
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Sean Matthew Leary
Hi All, Our team of designers currently use teams and the collaborator function to build out various courses together. However, since only the owner can publish t...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Kirsty Blomquist
If you record audio directly into a Rise 360 module can you then download the audio as an audio file to then use elsewhere in the module or other modules?
over 3 years ago
By Kirsty Blomquist
Harri S
Hi Guys Hope someone can help. I have courses in Rise which use a Storyline block as the completion method. Published to Scorm 1.2 They complete as expected in Scorm ...
over 3 years ago
By Harri S
Mi Hee Kim
How do I change the heading font colour in the header (cover photo)? At the moment the default colour is white. I need to use darker blue in order to meet the my ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Christèle Galland
Bonjour, J'ai trouvé cette information qui date d'il y a 2 ans, précisant que Rise enregistrait les réponses des multiples quiz : "Rise reports raw data from all quizz...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Natalie Graham
Hello, When I insert a text entry block from Storyline into Rise and then preview my course, the page jumps right to the Storyline block with the curser already in the...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we enabled a closed caption as default, so that when we start play video it will show at user end.
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Martina Mangan
In rise I want to use the Process function, but I don't want it to say Step 1, Step 2 etc. I want to change that. Is that possible? Anyone know? Th...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ruben - Kara Goo
After finishing a scenario the page doesn't scroll automatically to the next content. (content within the same chapter) Is there an option the content scrolls down and...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Pauline Rizk
Hi! I hope this finds you safe. I want to embed text boxes that a participant can fill up as they go. I tried inserting a Storyline block, it looks perfect on the comp...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Meca Contenidos5
Hola, cómo están? Quisiera saber cómo se cambia el tamaño de la letra predeterminada. Cada vez que cargo un elemento nuevo, su tamaño es de 17. Me gustaría saber cambi...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Meca Contenidos5
En este caso, no se puede visualiza esta carga. La cuenta es: mecacontenidos5@gmail.com
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Flowers
Good Day, I am receiving the error message "Please verify the file type is application and try again" when I try to upload both word and pdf docs. Any suggestions as t...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Megan Dickenson
Hi, Would someone please be able to outline the impact that the cancellation/discontinuation of Articulate Online will have on Rise360? And a...
over 3 years ago
By Harry Carter
Tamara Staton
Hi, I was recently made aware of an online class built with a platform that seems, in many ways, quite similar to Rise. We are very impressed with the full scree...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro