Last Post Replies
Susan Epps
I'd like to have a poster image display in my Rise videos, either the first frame or imported image. I don't see that as an option and it currently displays ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
S W
Can I link assignments and discussion URLs in Rise 360 from the Master course in D2L, and when the course is copied to different course sections, have those assignment...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Stephanie Crapper
When a reviewer lands on a Fill-in-the-Blank quiz using Internet Explorer, she can't type in the answer field and therefore can't move forward. However, it works in Go...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
HellermannTyton ACADEMY
Hello, I find the bar in the rise themes superfluous. Is there a way to turn this off? Or for a rise update, it would be a great idea to be able to omit this or switch...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Annie Smith
Hello! Is there a way to export Rise 360 content to a text document so it could be sent to a translator? I tried to export a PDF, but it didn't give me what I was...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Tiffany Summerville
Hi, I have been working on a course and it timed-out saying that I should refresh when I refresh it says I am off-line, but I am not. Is anyone else experiencing...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Leanne Morison
My colleague made me the owner of a course she created so I could use it as a template. When I preview the storyline block drag/drop she created, it doesn't work...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Jessica Pezzulich
Hi All, We are experiencing some odd issues with end users seeing old content and old questions in our RISE module knowledge checks when completing them in the l...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Greene
Hello Community! For the first time, I'm experiencing an odd occurrence in Rise. When the learner visits the Introductory page, instead of opening at the top of t...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Zuzana Dopson
Hi, the feature where we could change the size of the "centered image" to be small, medium or large seems to be gone with the latest update. Could we have this back pl...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
David Fuchs
Hi. we have problems with the view of the audio runtime in the LMS. As you can See in the attachment. In Rise is all fine, but when the file is put in the lms, th...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Athletics Canada
I have seen questions about sending an email in a Rise course. I am looking to do something a bit different. Perhaps there is a way to code it, but that's beyond my ca...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Mary Lewis
We have copyrighted models/charts that for our lessons that we don't want the users manipulating or cropping our logo. We will add in copyright metadata, but would lik...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Michael Blackmer
A learner pointed this out to us, and I just confirmed. Open a Rise quiz as a learner. Go to a question. select an answer. hit ctrl-a to select...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Bronwyn Redfern
Hello, Is it possible to lock a course somehow so that it is not editable by the owner? Maybe with a password on the course within the dashboard or something? I share ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Scott Dalpias
On the articulate landing page there is a gif showing off Rise. At the end of the gif there is a pop up that shows a course complete feature. Is this something that wa...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Renaldo Lawrence
I have create a site in Rise, however the trial period ran out but I exported the content out. (I now have a different account) I have the html and the zipped rile. Qu...
over 3 years ago
By Roya Chien
suresh babu
Hi, i could not find how to enable debug for my package i created in Rise360 with LMS export to tincan(xAPI) format. Can you please help me?
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Pat Cummins
Is it possible to import .oam files into Rise? We're thinking of creating custom interactivity in something like Adobe Animate and would like to know if it can be brou...
over 3 years ago
By Claire Bradshaw
Apps Support
Hello! I am attempting to export a course I made in Rise 360 to my LMS. I want to ensure it is using HTML5. When I export using the SCORM 1.2 standard, my LMS is...
over 3 years ago
By Apps Support