Last Post Replies
Mindy Parker
Hi I'm using Rise 360 and exporting to Scorm 2004 4th Edition. I am using the Quiz as the Completion. However, I can't get Litmos to show the failing score. It shows a...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Lori Becker
Hello Everyone, I am a new user of 360 Rise. I absolutely LOVE it! I have created my first class. Is there something I can do within the lesson to keep the...
over 3 years ago
By Lori Becker
Manika Aggarwal
Hi I am new to Articulate and am trying to format the alt tag that I added to an image. I cannot find any option to bold or italicize the text that I have entered. Jus...
over 3 years ago
By Manika Aggarwal
elisa lopez
Take a look at this eLearning of the Hispanic Heritage Month.
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Yamagata Europe eLearning
We have to translate a Rise 360 English module into 22 languages. Two of these languages are right to left reading languages (Arabic & Hebrew). Am I right Rise doe...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Matt Offord
I have a potential client who is nervous about directing their learners to articulate courses due to data being collected from those learners. This client operates in ...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Matshediso Johnson
https://rise.articulate.com/author/PtqGaUtYmC01wfRxL6h6H4wMyhd9ON4z#/author/details/RYcniMyFoKotLKyLwDn7OqN_ldZx1lE8/preview Hi I downloaded a video from YouTub...
over 3 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Jeremy Bradshaw
How do courses built in Rise360 discover the Scorm API? Is it the standard approach looking in window.parent and window.opener? Because I'm trialling it and it doesn't...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ingrid Elliott
Good morning, some questions about supporting trainee-trainer interaction during Rise 360 course. 1) Is there anyway to create a space for trainees to write notes or r...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ronda Otey
Hello, My client would like to have the Rise project published for the Web. Her specific questions are how to upload to a web page and a CMS. Any help would be g...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kirsten McLauchlan
Hi, I've just gone live with a new Articulate Rise. My navigation instructions were set but now I see that once Rise is in our LMS (Learndash) as an iframe - its gone ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Justin Phillips
I've been able to use animated GIFs to get around using large video files. I like the functionality, and my clients are generally pleased. That said, I wonder if ...
over 3 years ago
By Renata Lovallo
Victoria Johnson
We are working through translations of a Rise course and were notified by our translations groups that there is a sentence that appears 11 times throughout the course....
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alyson Engle
I am missing something probably obvious. We cannot get the failed score to come through on a Rise SCORM assessment. (We can get the passed score.) &n...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michelle DiTondo
What do you use to host your Articulate RISE courses so you can sell them online?
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Heather Lord
Hi! Can someone help me understand what this ON/OFF does on the Block Entrance Animations feature under SETTINGS? Here is context. I have created a R...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kirsten McLauchlan
My embedded iframes are no longer showing in Rise in the last week. Sometimes they do but mostly they dont. This is in my Rise editing format prior to converting to LM...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Trish Makowiak
Hi, We are hiring an illustrator for a project which will have components in both Storyline and Rise 360. We want to use those images in both products. Whi...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Frances Pickles
I uploaded a training that I created in Rise using some Storyline blocks to our LMS (WorkDay). Some people have had issues with the fonts in the Storyline blocks not s...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Melissa Sanburg
Is it possible to hide the title screen from the quiz block, so when they go from a lesson block to quiz block, they can go straight into the quiz without having to cl...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller