Last Post Replies
Leadership Development
how can I built a survey in rise? thanks,
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Faye Suggs
I am using a Rise block and the image I used does not fill the screen. Rather than play with resizing and uploading, I'd like to know if there is a standard size to us...
almost 4 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Jason Berkowitz
I'm looking to put together some training courses, and I have a question. I would like to use the hotspots (like in the labeled graphic) in the Process (or less prefer...
almost 4 years ago
By Jason Berkowitz
Jamie Polzin
Match text to image Put the steps in order (with images, text or both) Fill in the blank matching - Mad libs style (drag and drop various text elements into the blank ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brian Runo
I am currently using Rise 360 SCORM files to build-out courses that are being inserted into an LMS, Northpass, to use for education. We are currently having issu...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rachael Burns
Hi all, i'm hoping you one of you may be able to help me with an error i'm having on Rise. I've created a Rise module which hosts a few .docx word documents. When I te...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gaby Pace
Hi Is there any way to randomize the answers/options of a question except one option only? When I choose to randomize the options the "none of the above" is usually mi...
almost 4 years ago
By Gaby Pace
Michael Law
I’ve developed courses in both Storyline and Rise for a number of years and find myself wanting a tool that lands in the middle of the two. I want a simple inte...
almost 4 years ago
By Terry Bell
Mhairi Longmuir
Hi there, I have an issue with one of my images... it's the very last block in the last page of my course - it's not showing. I can see it when I upload it, but not wh...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tamara Staton
Hello! I am on a Articulate 360 trial right now and LOVing it! I work in the Education department with an international non-profit, and we're creating trainings for ou...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brian Cochran
Hi everyone: I have asked to create an index of sales-related courses in our LMS in Rise. Has anyone ever done anything like this before? Indexing is new to me. Than k...
almost 4 years ago
By Brian Cochran
June Perot
Hi there, I would like to know if it's possible to import a SCORM file from another platform (like Moodle) in order to edit it on Rise 360 ? Thank you for your help B...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Emma Spencer
I work for a large organisation with just a team of 8 in L&D. Sometimes other people in our organisation purchase subscriptions to Articulate in order to build con...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
tom harris
Is Rise 360 cloud based (as I see we launch it after we log in) or is there a Desktop version where it can be used more securely? I work for a company that does ...
almost 4 years ago
By tom harris
desjardin angelique
bonjour Allison, il y a t il un moyen dans Rise pour demander à l'apprenant de laisser ses notes , ses réflexions, ses recherches web par exemple et ensuite d'imprimer...
almost 4 years ago
By desjardin angelique
Kim Rushbrooke
Hello community. I've been reading the Teams section about collaborating vs course manager vs ownership. I'm unsure of the best method for a team having access t...
4 years ago
By Kim Rushbrooke
Kesha Williams
Hello, Is it possible to import a rise course from another account to my rise account? R/s
4 years ago
By Kesha Williams
James Morris
Has anyone experienced this issue? Some learners are reporting that they are receiving this message with embedded videos and/or audio files aren't playing: "the media ...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jeff Forrer
When I insert a video (640 x 480 mp4) into Rise, the player now seems to expand past the width of the video itself. No matter what setting I set it seems to do t...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have a option to import quiz questions from excel sheet to a quiz block to make it as web assessment. This will help the SME to create questions directly in a e...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez