Last Post Replies
Diane Simal
I created a knowledge check where there is a question with 2 possible options. It works fine except for the "Feedback" part. Is it possible to have different fee...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Seb Dianati
Hello, I have created a matching question and I'd like some help on how to stop the right-hand column to stop randomize the order of the answers. Please kindly check t...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Alejandro Rojas Ramos
Hello E-Leaning Heroes community, I have an urgent problem. I am using Rise 360 to deliver a course for international participants from all over the world ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alejandro Rojas Ramos
Mona Söderblom
Hi, I have used a button block and entered the email address to which an email should be sent. Now I have got issue reports from users that the email always directs to...
almost 4 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Steve Heinen
Rise is a great authoring tool for rapid deployment. But the ease of creating content hits the wall when you have to translate the course. Other tool...
almost 4 years ago
By Steve Heinen
Mary Gladding
The print to pdf feature in Rise is awesome, but I've noticed it skips the content in all but the first tab in tabs interactions and also skips the scroll text in Flas...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alina Turcu
Hello, I keep getting this error when I try to upload files from my computer: Attachment There was an issue uploading. Please try again. I tried different ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Hardy
Hi, I love how my Rise lessons look when previewing them in Google Chrome. One feature in particular is the lesson scaling to fit my browser window. But after exp...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Liz Jenson
I have a product named Protection<360>. I need these < > to appear. There are some places where I can just type Protection<360> and it shows up ...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tom Bailey
Hello, I don't think this is possible but just wanted to check. I'd like to make it so that the knowledge check at the end of my Rise module can't be accessed in ...
almost 4 years ago
By Tom Bailey
Roxane Guerra
I have a question regarding having multiple quizzes in one lesson. Is there a way to combine the scores of all of the quizzes to achieve an overall passing/failing sco...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Lawrence Eaton
First project in Rise and first question: Can you change the font in Rise? I'm seeing a constant serif font and like to use a more modern looking one such as Helvetica...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kevin Knott
Here’s the problem I’m seeing: I view the course I take the final quiz and get 100% I then revisit the course I take the final quiz again, but fail this time The cours...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
LifeSource Training & Education
Hello! I'm wondering if the web-only export from Rise 360 saves learner progress? I know that the LMS-export will, but I am creating some new training for our organiza...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Abbey Keller
I am using the flashcard block and wanted to know if there was a way to lock the flashcards. I want to ensure the individual taking the course goes through each f...
almost 4 years ago
By Abbey Keller
Ronald Brugmans
I create a course in Rise360. Using the Button Stack to create a link to another course. That is working perfect when I use the URL. Only now I use the web...
almost 4 years ago
By Ronald Brugmans
Kyle Yates
Hi there, I'm creating an online course for my company and wanted to use an interactive storyline block as the final test. It appears from research that a couple...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
David Boyle
Hello. I know that Sorting Activities is already available in Interactive -LESSON Section, can we also add it as an option in the QUIZ Section? Che...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Gail Chambers
Can audio files/ background music/sounds be added to a Rise course? Maybe I missed this feature??
almost 4 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Diane Conerly
Has anyone figured out a way to format the lesson title block in Rise 360? I would like to be able to do something like the image block with text on it for the title o...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez