Last Post Replies
Keith Ruggieri
Rise 360 session keeps trying to refresh and then timing out. 2 days now. Was working until about 10AM CST. Anyone else?
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cheryl Mumby
I have been attempting to launch Rise 360 and it's keeps going offline. Is anyone else having this issue and provide some support?
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Leah Hemeon
Hi there, I've been working in Rise all morning but all of a sudden I'm getting the same "session timed out" and "your computer is offline" messages as yesterday durin...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Flex Financial
Good morning-- I ran into this same issue yesterday, and it was resolved, but the same problem persists today. I'm unable to access the platform as it is stuck i...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Collège d'Alma
Im unable to acces my course on Rise, it seems to load and then it tells me my computer is offline and my session has expired.
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stefanie Roden
Hi there. Is anyone else getting this error? Is the issue on the Rise side? Bad timing for this...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Patrick Lameyze
Hello everyone, When I add a video in Rise, I see it as a black area (attach1) with a white arrow instead of the thumbnail. Playback is normal. In Windows explorer I a...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Simon Richards
Hi In order to add some much needed colour to my courses I thought I'd change the background colour of my quote boxes. However it seems that you can't change the colou...
4 years ago
By Jo Appleford-Cook
Jared DeBacker
Hi, I was working away on some courses all morning but I now cannot launch any courses in rise to make further edits. Is this unique to my account? Any tips?
4 years ago
By Jared DeBacker
Andrea Lara
Hey guys - I've been building in Rise all day (Monday 3/23). All of a sudden, I can't get anything to load. All of my other websites are functioning fine. I am even on...
4 years ago
By Forrest Adams
Ben Burden
It just spins and spins until it eventually says "Your session has timed out." I tried reopening it, nothing. I tried restarting my computer, nothing.&nbsp...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elizabeth Kohler
I’m having major issues loading my Rise account, and people are unable to load a shared link. Is this happening to others? It doesn’t matter what browser I’m on. Any s...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sherry Larson
Hello, I can get into Review 360 with no problem, but cannot get into Rise 360. It acts as if it's coming up and then I get a message about how my computer is offline....
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Braun
I had to switch laptops, one died. I started creating a course in Rise and I am not able to "edit" some of the lessons. Also if I close out and reopen I get a "Mischel...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carla Sensing
Hi Articulate! I know these are rough times for all of us, but I'm noticing today that RISE is going offline a lot...are you aware? Are you on top of it? Just wa...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Flex Financial
I'm having issues where my courses are stuck in the "your course is loading" stage. Other users trying to access the content are also running in to this hic...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Frances Rowe
Dear Articulate Community, Has anyone experienced issues with logging into your Articulate content? Thank you, Frances
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Taylor  Reimer
Is there a way to hyperlink the Facebook or Instagram image in Rise 360 so that a learner can go directly to these pages external to the course? Thanks!
4 years ago
By Taylor Reimer
Steve Barnier
I have created a number of Rise modules. After creating them I have downloaded them to my Mac and then uploaded them to our own web server. For some reason they no lon...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mary Bersch
Hello, I am using the Mix and Match question within the Rise quiz. Is there a way to make the text field bigger so I could include more text? It is not allowing me to ...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez