Last Post Replies
Megan Yeo
Hi everyone, I have followed the instructions listed on the website (https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-How-to-Require-Learners-to-Complete-a-Storyline-Block)...
over 4 years ago
By Megan Yeo
Alan Hossack
Just thought I would ask the question before I build one myself, but has anyone developed any kind of word document/template to facilitate development in Rise? Basical...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have create a single slide in Storyline 360 that has some simply animation and audio. I imported it into the Storyline block and it works as expected. I set the ...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
kaleem bhatti
Im running rise content with embedded video (i mean video inside the RISE package, not embedded from youtube etc), in 2 different LMS systems, and the enlarge fun...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Team Digitalisering
Dear Articulate people I love Articulate and I love Rise, but lately there is something seriously wrong with you version control. Each time I do changes I get the mess...
over 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Humanitarian Leadership Academy
Can I add a html5 to Rise and if so how?
over 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mattthew Mascolo
Hi, I'm currently using the Embed block in Rise to link to an externally hosted PDF. This PDF lives on our own LMS, and is not hosted on Google Drive. W...
over 4 years ago
By Mattthew Mascolo
Sarah Hayes
Hello everyone, We have built a course in rise that has: 3 x quizzes 5 x storyline blocks (where participants provide feedback) and other inter...
over 4 years ago
By Sarah Hayes
Geneviève Jacques
Hi, I'm sharing a course with colleagues (with the sharing link) and it's working with Chrome, with Edge, but not with IE11. We only see a blank page. Thing is, I have...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cristian Sarmiento
Hello! Can anyone help with what I hope is a really simple request? I don't seem to have the option to turn on the search bar in my Rise navigation settings. It doesn'...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ramamohan Talapakula
Dear team, Like in most of our social media platforms, can we have like or dislike button or a feedback option within our Rise courses. This feature can be for i...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
William Drayton
Hi, I am currently working a remote project with 3 ID's. Each ID is designing specific elements for the same course using Rise and Storyline. However, we are having is...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rachna Ghiya
I am making GIFs using Powerpoint but when I am exporting them to Rise they don't appear too good. I am also doubtful of their representation on o...
over 4 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Lisa Pastoor
My SMEs want the button to link out to a wiki page to be a required step. The continue divider doesn't seem to make this action required as you can skip clicking the b...
over 4 years ago
By Dale O'Toole
martin ketterer
Hi Nicole, i like your onboarding course, great work! Is it possible to get the template of your RISE Course --> New Employee Orientation ? Thanks Martin
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Laine Ahrens
Hello, I think I need someone to ELI5 for me how to do the web export for a Rise course. What I want to do is make a link that learners can return to...
almost 5 years ago
By Karl Muller
Winnie M
Does anyone know if there is a way to add an end of quiz result screen that links with 3 formative questions within the lesson without creating a quiz separately?...
almost 5 years ago
By Winnie M
Aditi Barbate
We have some courses created using Rise 360 and uploaded them to SCORM Cloud and in-house LMS. After taking the course, we are getting the following attached result. W...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
HMCTS Learning (BS)
Hi, Can you tell me the spec of the photos in the library - is there a minimum resolution/quality standard that you have for the photos you use?
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Hoffman  EMS Consulting
Dear Community, I published a module in Rise for my LMS. I have to publish as Scorm 1.2 For tracking I used quiz result: final quiz Reporting: Passed...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez