Last Post Replies
Steven Elvin
Hi All,  I am creating a module in RISE and halfway through I want to give the learner choice as to which module they complete (storyline). The idea is they have a co...
over 5 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Garrett Button
I have a couple dozen courses but just found out that instead of using the bright organe that's currently on all my courses, we're using a duller orange.  Is there an...
over 5 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Stephen Lock
Hi all, When I publish a SCORM on Moodle from Storyline the students get an option to start a new attempt - they get a prompt "Do you want to resume where you left of...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kellie Shields
Hi, I know that you can't use bank of questions in rise but is there any way that if student will fail the assessment and hit retake there will be different set of que...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Euan Mitchell
Is there a way to teach the basics of a program like InDesign (for Windows) within either Storyline or Rise? I would prefer that my students do NOT have to Alt+Tab bet...
over 5 years ago
By David Tait
Felicia Ellis
Ack! Looks like Rise is incompatible with superscript numbers and letters.  Is there a workaround?  I need to site research references like this: ¹²³ Also, math is a ...
over 5 years ago
By Justin Clark
Paul Morley
Is it possible to add video remediation (Feedback) into multiple choice questions within Rise? I know I could add the video post question (within a video block) ... i...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Anurag Adhikari
Hi, Is there any way to remove the description field from the Button/ Button Stack Block? Right now we can simply select and remove the description, but the field wi...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Carolyn Perron
Can I hide the outline in my Rise 360 course?
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mumtaz Badshah Brown
Hello. I have a storyline file that has some interaction. I want the learner to do part of the activity in one lesson and then come back and complete the activity in a...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Matthew Huntley
Hi, I'm having problems with uploading a Rise 360 course to my LMS. I have gone about everything in the same way as normal and saved the Rise course as a SCORM 1.2 zi...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Okland Construction
I can currently allow a learner to click "continue" if they complete the Storyline block above. However, I don't want to allow them to continue if they failed the Stor...
over 5 years ago
By Eboni DuBose
Brad Pepin
I'm developing my first course using RISE. Some of the more sophisticated concepts & interactions require integration of Storyline blocks.  PROBLEM: my SL blocks c...
over 5 years ago
By Brad Pepin
Laura Johnson
I'm trying to paste an Ohm symbol from an external document into a paragraph text block. I had no issues pasting the symbol into an assessment question in Rise, so I t...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sonya ready
I've submittied this as a case #01662465 I'm trying to upload a new version of a Rise Course to Review, where it has comments from reviewers.  The new version gets th...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Danielle Travis
Hello! How can we edit or create our own URL link for a rise course?  Thanks!  Danielle 
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Amanda Schuster
Our LMS at times will get hung up, especially when there has been an update over the weekend. As such, we need to be able to restart a course because it will get stuck...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Debbie Heunis
Hi when I insert a labeled graphic in my articulate rise module, the Edit button does not work.  Is there something wrong?  If I go back to previously created content ...
over 5 years ago
By Mike Wilson
Ajay Jacob
Hi everyone, Currently working with a team of learning designers to get some modules built in Rise. Most development before this has been in Storyline, so we're a bit...
over 5 years ago
By Mr C
Birkman International
I unexpectedly had to go to Colombia for a death in the family. Our account went into "past due" status the same day. I will return to the States on Monday. How long d...
over 5 years ago
By Chip Ritter