Marcos Dutra replied to the discussion Can I make my inserted video start AFTER my narration?
"I would use a screenshot of the first frame of the video during the narration and substitute it for the video after that. And why not con..."
- over 1 year ago03/17/20 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"This is absolutely crazy. Imagine having to design a course in Times New Roman. Or maybe OCR monospace, FixedSys or, why not, Terminal. W..."
- over 2 years ago04/25/19 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
Marcos Dutra replied to the discussion Letters 't' and 'f' going missing in Storyline 360 for small population of users?
"Any news? This was 12 months ago."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
"I'm using Arial and still seeing the same problem."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"Any news about this? This issue simply makes using Articulate impossible for my company. It's a deal breaker. What do you suggest we do? ..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
Marcos Dutra replied to the discussion How to force Storyline 360 to publish videos at MP4 and not QT?
"Had the same problem, but during publishing for LMS. Client was not able to install SCORM file on their LMS system. The message was that ..."
- over 2 years ago04/16/19 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa I don't know which LMS they use. It's a big multinational company, so I believe it must be something up-to-date. Cheers"
- over 2 years ago03/25/19 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"We will wait forever. I don't know what's happening with the company. In the last year, it seems they simply gave up on system maintena..."
- over 2 years ago03/25/19 at 9:56 am (UTC)
"The bug appears with simple zooms too."
- over 2 years ago02/20/19 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
Marcos Dutra replied to the discussion Timeline audio not working in 360. Can't do proper cues!
"It simply doesnt work right. The preview is lagged and lacks precision. Most of the time, it doesnt play at all, and we have to click pla..."
- over 2 years ago02/16/19 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
Marcos Dutra replied to the discussion Text-to-Speech is awesome but has one serious flow.
"I second that proposal."
- over 2 years ago02/16/19 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"what will a trigger on a button to exit the course do? Close the browser? Will that work for all browsers? Thanks"
- almost 3 years ago11/13/18 at 9:00 am (UTC)
"Thanks a lot! It worked perfectly."
- 3 years ago10/23/18 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"I have a question: course consists of several SL modules, and client wants the users to move ahead to the next module only if they pass a..."
- 3 years ago10/17/18 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. I was just hopeful that SL would have some feature like Powerpoint's. Discard cropped parts and keep the last size. This wo..."
- 3 years ago08/27/18 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"Are you sure that SL will not save the resized image instead of the original? This is a lot work. I want to be sure."
- 3 years ago08/25/18 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the input. It seems to be some kind of internal process in the Pharma industry."
- over 3 years ago07/10/18 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie, The ideal situation for me would be for the html5 version to launch directly from any device, without asking for the ins..."
- over 3 years ago07/10/18 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"Articulate SL 360."
- over 3 years ago07/10/18 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the response. I didn't understand one thing: is the Articulate Mobile Player app always required for watching the courses in A..."
- over 3 years ago07/09/18 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"I was wondering if it would be possible to send the "web" version so the Mac user could click the html file and watch it on the browser."
- over 3 years ago07/05/18 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Still don't understand why the options "hover/selected". A selected marker would open the label."
- over 3 years ago06/04/18 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
"I have been using the trick of simply saving the open marker text as an image and pasting it. It's really clumsy. What I don't underst..."
- over 3 years ago06/04/18 at 10:45 am (UTC)
Marcos Dutra replied to the discussion Storyline 2: Where's the setting to prevent video compression?
"Ashley, do you know the settings Articulate uses for compression? I prefer to encode my videos at 600 kps which I find enough for the pu..."
- over 3 years ago05/01/18 at 3:55 pm (UTC)